Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Senators again

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I think the slump started when Mete was inserted in the line up removing Kulak.
Everything was fine with Kulak and then Julien make Mete play and other teams take advantage and win. Why responding positivelly to an agent trying to take care of his customer? It's Habs first, not Mete.

Sorry if I hurt, had to say it.

Nope.. there were concerning signs long before that.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I think the slump started when Mete was inserted in the line up removing Kulak.
Everything was fine with Kulak and then Julien make Mete play and other teams take advantage and win. Why responding positivelly to an agent trying to take care of his customer? It's Habs first, not Mete.

Sorry if I hurt, had to say it.

They won their 2 first games with Mete in the lineup and in their horrble sequence of 2-4-1 of the last 7 games, they were 1-1-1 with Mete, meaning they were 1-3 in that sequence without Mete.

Putting the blame on Mete is absolutely assinine.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
They won their 2 first games with Mete in the lineup and in their horrble sequence of 2-4-1 of the last 7 games, they were 1-1-1 with Mete, meaning they were 1-3 in that sequence without Mete.

Mete has one spot in this lineup where he can be effective and it's not on the 3rd pairing with Romanov...it's either we try him with Weber or he's not an asset...

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Mete has one spot in this lineup where he can be effective and it's not on the 3rd pairing with Romanov...it's either we try him with Weber or he's not an asset...
Either this or he doesn't play. He is the worst D of the league that I know.
He can take the puck and skate a while, bring the puck to another zone, both teams can make their line change, he will not score anyway.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land

I see him take penalties, getting beaten every puck he battles. He drown the D when he's there, opposite teams knows what to do, they know when he's there and they take advantage. Take a closer look at the games, he's that bad.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I see him take penalties, getting beaten every puck he battles. He drown the D when he's there, opposite teams knows what to do, they know when he's there and they take advantage. Take a closer look at the games, he's that bad.

And yet we're ,500 with him in the lineup in our present skid, but we're ,250 without him, which completely nullifies your ridiculous pet theory.

As I'm pretty sure I pay more attention to the games than you do, you should take your own advice instead of offering it

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Allen is a #2, the Blues tried him many times as a #1 and it never worked... If we play him more, he won't keep that SV% for long, especially with this defence.
First of all - things can easily change. This is the NHL. Nothing is a given.

Secondly, who gives a shit? Price is playing like a #7?

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Next thread needs to be called, Habs lose to the Senators again again...:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad