Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Oilers. It wasn’t the wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Drouin was floating in the ozone when we pull out Allen.

Then, as SOON as the Oilers took control, he was the only player on our team that rushed to the bench to do a change up. Like he didnt want to skate back in the zone and didnt want to be minus. Plus the guy who scored was his man to stay with. Incredible display of lazyness and selfishness.

Scaryprice

Nov 21, 2011
I’ve had enough! I don’t care where he’s from! I don’t care what language he speaks! Jonathan Drouin is a terrible hockey player...like the absolute worst in the league. Seriously, the guy wouldn’t be make it in senior hockey. Disgusting!!!!!

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
It's f***ing believable to me that we can look like cup contenders at the start of the season and a lottery team to end it. Wtf happened

With all due respect, Habs typically have great starts to the season, this ain't nothing new. Excited as I was, you can only get catfished so many times before you realize this dating app sucks. :D

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
KK and Suzuki. Not one shot. lol
Great progression guys. Worst core of centres in the last 10 years
Bring back pleks and dd. Just f***ing awful down the middle. Can’t set anyone up.

Reactions: dnl4ever

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Still had no idea how DD had drouins line out there against McDavid on that bear goal. Awful management there but I mean was just going to delay the inevitable

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Talent > Hard Work.
Unfortunate, I really liked our game for the first 2 and a bit periods.
Hard work is useless unless it produces results.

it’s as if parents are trying to talk up their kids with “hard work”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad