Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Lightning. At least they didn't get shut out.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Some need to chill with MSL

He don’t have experience ok so ? Look at what he did with Caufield

Sure hes a rookie and he will learn with time but i trust him with the young player

Some have la mèche courte en tab

I think this team was meant to finish bottom 3-7 anyways. MSL is nothing great but hard to blame the losses on him only. Tourigny is doing good with ARI for example but he still loses a lot of games and the team is partially carried by Vejmelka when they win.

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
I think this team was meant to finish bottom 3-7 anyways. MSL is nothing great but hard to blame the losses on him only. Tourigny is doing good with ARI for example but he still loses a lot of games and the team is partially carried by Vejmelka when they win.

Tourigny have way more experiences than Marty its not like Burrows has either Robidas also. Not a great mix from the start. Unless i missed something i never heard bad thing regarding the young except the ice time, patience, patience…Guhle will have his opportunity by season ends on the PP Slaf will next year with minimum Drouin gone

Those 2 did not play a lot and a 82 seasons calendar for 20-18 years old is rough

Edit Slaf will probably have more chance this year if Monahan etc are traded

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
We wanted losses, this is losses.

3-6-1 in our last 10 games, this is the rhythm we'll have going forward. Endless Tankists take heed: constant losing isn't pretty.
It truly is best for the team to lose and get as low as we can go, and have a chance at a great player in the draft.....not easy to stomach the losses though.
Still better than last year...

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Personally, I am more than fine with losing. Been saying this forever: There is not enough talent in the Habs organization.

However, my spiteful side wants to witness one or two veterans get waived. Pick ANY of the following three: Armia, Drouin, Dadonov.

Actually, pick one of Armia or Drouin. And sit or waive his ass for eternity. If anyone asks why, point to the BIG f***ING ZERO next to the goals scored column. Millions of dollars per year to perform figure skating.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
What did I just watch? can you be in awe of something so revolting? What did the Montreal players do over the x-mas break,get a group castrating?
What a shit week effort,seen more signs of life in fresh made tuna sashimi. Just cause they're trying hard for Bedard,doesn't mean it has to be so dull and boring,open it up and go full throttle offense.Never know,just might get a few takers on some of the eunuchs if they put up some points.The only defense they should concern themselves with is the one that divides their property line.

Last edited:

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
Why would they give extra effort? Because they are paid millions of dollars a year to play 15 minutes of a game every 2-3 days. You’d think that would be enough to motivate a person.

How many of us here are paid like shit compared to them and are expected to give extra effort everyday to meet deadlines, etc?
To quote Platoon “Rich always been f***in the poor, always have been, always will be “!

This is almost back to being as unwatchable as the last year pre msl.

It's not the worst thing to happen as they will plummet down the standings, and add to an already good prospect foundation, but as a fan, you have to find other things to do in the meantime. It's the only alternative because you will just feel like you have wasted your night over and over otherwise, and that's no way to watch a game.
Bang on Brother!

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

rik schau

Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
It truly is best for the team to lose and get as low as we can go, and have a chance at a great player in the draft.....not easy to stomach the losses though.
Sure if that's the way they want to go,but at least make it entertaining,doesn't have to be so lame and pathetic,so some frigging pride.

I shut the game off after Point went through four Habs like a hot knife through soft butter to make it 3-0.
That was about as pathetic as it can get,comical it was so bad.

Reactions: BLONG7

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Seriously?
Not by a long shot.

Rookies make mistakes. They are raw and just don’t have the experience. It’s the vets who should be leading, if not by scoring, at least showing up and putting in effort and being smarter on the ice.

Guhle has easily been our best defenceman. Xehkaj has been very good, but he, Kovi and Harris have been playing as expected.

On that note, when Point walked the Habs yesterday, we can thank Dvorak for the perfect pass to Point.

rik schau

Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Honestly I’m pretty happy with how easy it is to accept the rebuild process. After years of hearing how it could never be done with our team, we make that stride forward.

Our team is gonna be so damn sick.
Seems pretty sick already,know what I'm saying.lol.

Just 45 more painful games for our chance at a FRANCHISE CHANGING GENERATIONAL talent.
Best strategy of all time,relying on luck.lol.

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
I don't want to endure another miserable, awful year and run the massive risk of turning into Edmonton or Buffalo and have loser mentality stuck onto the walls... just to end up with another Slafkovsky. No thanks, surely there is another way.

However, my spiteful side wants to witness one or two veterans get waived. Pick ANY of the following three: Armia, Drouin, Dadonov.

Actually, pick one of Armia or Drouin. And sit or waive his ass for eternity. If anyone asks why, point to the BIG f***ING ZERO next to the goals scored column. Millions of dollars per year to perform figure skating.
I think they have to waive one of those three. It isn't a matter of 'should' but 'must'. They're not performing at an NHL level.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
It’s crazy to see that all players above the age of 25 on the roster ( aside from both goalies and Savard ) are dragging the team down . It’s like they all checked out before the season started.
There has to be an explanation.

rik schau

Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Wasn't expecting much but thought the ''Mock Rocket'' would have more flare.lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad