Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Devils

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
We should have re-signed Tatar. Would have been a great mentor for Slaf.

And there he was, with the assurance goal in this game.

5ZgnKEK.gif
I wouldnt mind Tatar on a good cap friendly deal. Instead of say... Drouin, or Hoffman.

let's see if we get some help rom Vancouver and SJ later. unlikely
Don't bet your house on it.

Jets going into OT... sigh... f***ing useless team. Hated them with passion since Habs playoffs run

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Turns out our trusted Forum Oracle was correct. He even predicted the right outcome twice in the GDT.

There is only one Real Timo. The one on the Devils is a fraud. :sarcasm:

tPfNYIS.jpg
Confucius once said " I told you ". See...

The tough schedule has finally arrived. Hallelujah!!!
You mean the end of the tough schedule has finally arrived ? :eek3:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
1st & 2nd periods were terrible, but Montreal played a really strong 3rd and attacked the net well.

Allen was solid.

Guhle was great. 1st goal he got stripped, but he was trying to clean up after Wideman, who's f***ing terrible. Wideman is no where near being an NHL player. Schueneman is better than this guy. He's waiver material next September if Eddie is still with the team at training camp. We already have 8D: Matheson, Savard, Edmundson, Guhle, Xhekaj, Barron, Harris & Kovacevic.

Not a lot of talent on this team, but they work hard. Anderson & Drouin both missed high danger chances in the 3rd.

New Jersey had to work for this one, which is what you want to see.

Another "good" loss.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
1st & 2nd periods were terrible, but Montreal played a really strong 3rd and attacked the net well.

Allen was solid.

Guhle was great. 1st goal he got stripped, but he was trying to clean up after Wideman, who's f***ing terrible. Wideman is no where near being an NHL player. Schueneman is better than this guy. He's waiver material next September if Eddie is still with the team at training camp. We already have 8D: Matheson, Savard, Edmundson, Guhle, Xhekaj, Barron, Harris & Kovacevic.

Not a lot of talent on this team, but they work hard. Anderson & Drouin both missed high danger chances in the 3rd.

New Jersey had to work for this one, which is what you want to see.

Another "good" loss.
Guhle had zero chance to make a play on that one.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Marty looks tired of having to answer stupid ass questions and repeat the same shit after every game, understandable. These PC are so pointless lol.
Yeah they could cut them down to once a week until we get good.

rough night for the no tank thread.
Is that the one where the real fans go to converse?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No one will be surprised by this. I've seen another compilation with slightly different numbers but with the Habs leading it handsomely.

Second year in a row.

• Wow
Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
No one will be surprised by this. I've seen another compilation with slightly different numbers but with the Habs leading it handsomely.

Second year in a row.

The SOIR inclusion is dumb. They have Amirov & Dahlstrom on there. 2 players out for season, who would never have played a single game for them, but will account for 164 man games lost.

It makes it look a lot worse than it is. At least, if Byron and Price were healthy they'd actually be playing for Montreal. You can't say that for the Leafs two.

That's why he's probably getting trolled.

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad