Post-Game Talk: Habs lose third in a row. Schedule only getting tougher.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Whoever is the #1 goalie in Montreal will always get sh** upon, sadly

When Price will be gone, people will come back and say how great he was in comparison to our new #1

Meh
We haven't been able to win anything without Price in the lineup for years. The closest we came was a great stretch by Niemi in a nightmare season. We depend on him so much and the usual suspects still crap on him. They have no idea what they're talking about.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Most frustrating part is that they should've been up 2 - 0 after the 1st... Let's see what desperate moves Bergevin makes if any

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
u4EX4ny.gif

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
8-7-6 for Ducharme. Ouch. CJ was fired for less. I know it’s not all on the coach but I really expected better. I was almost trying to come to terms with MB staying and even getting an extension... but the light has become more clear at the end of the tunnel that he’s almost done.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
More than one , atleast 2
One would be more than enough. We had one strong pairing before and Price put up Vezina numbers.

One LD would mean that we wouldn't have to keep putting in AHLers in our lineup. One LD would go with Weber and then Edmunson could go back with Petry.

It would make a huge, huge difference.

Which is why it's so insane that we haven't figured this out yet.

MB deserves firing for this alone.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
He plays behind a putrid defence. No goalie is going to look good here getting the majority of starts.
I know , im still amazed that Allen stats did not start thanking earlier than that. Its literally last season right now , every f***ing turnover is a goal and nobody can do anything but this team is good says Bergevin

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
He better pull something out of a hat monday because MB is getting fired at season's end. What a joke. He's broken our transition game and we aren't fast anymore. He should have shored up the D, this is 100% on him.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
InvisiStaal
Drouin keeps pooin
Wheelchair Weber
Petry be sleepy
Dom Dom always wrong
Burrito bowl breakfast Suzuki
Soooo far from last years Tatar
Dan0 Dan0 muffin shot on goal

I’d keep going but I’m just over it :)