Post-Game Talk: Habs lose in uninspired retro jerseys to the Kings

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
St Louis may turn out a great alternative for Ducharme. He doesn't know what he's doing but the public loves him. So the suffering is less. It reminds me of when the Nordiques sucked around 1989 but they had cleverly brought Guy Lafleur in to basically throw sand in the eyes of the fans to buy time. That jerk Aubut was a clever fella.

Evans used to be way more feisty. He's never been the same after the hit.
Nounou!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Kimota

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
What the hell did I just watch!!! They say clothes (uniforms) make the man.This case the atrocious and embarrassing clothes must have bled into the men as it was an equally atrocious and embarrassing effort.smfh!

Reactions: Canad13ns

Jul 6, 2016
This franchise has been sucking hard for 20+ years, finished last in the league with one of the worst all time record in Habs history last year, we’re trading the decent vets we have and now that MSL is coach he’s the one responsible for all that ?

Not sure what you were all expecting, this roster sucks we barely have 3 players to make a top6 line. Gonna need to purge the baddies and get some new players and then it’s gonna be on MSL.
I have very low expectations for this team this season, or even the next one or two. MSL has responsabilities as well as the 23 guys he is coaching. I want to feel a progressions and a focus.

Habs are rarely ready to start the games, and are not shooting enough. MSL must know a thing or two about the value of shooting, and should know who to select and how to coach a proper PP.

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This team has zero depth. Armia with 15 minutes of TOI when the guy is barely a NHL player at this point.
Bad contracts do that.
This year the team is still unbalanced from MB. Too many guys who need other guys driving play. Most of those guys will be gone after this year.

Next year the team will be weak because the habs don’t really have many guys to fill those spots. Lots of good smallish guys on the way, I expect that explains the moves to get Slaf and Dach. Probably need to keep Anderson and Armia for balance.

No need to tank, the team is sufficiently badly built they should end up with a good pick this year and next. It’s good that they have clear keepers now, way better than the late ‘90s early ‘00s when they were purely mediocre.
Those contracts with the nasty aroma will keep us unbalanced for a while yet. It throws a damper on accountability if the vets aren't producing or putting out. We probably need to keep them for lack of a decent offer if we don't eat CAP.

Reactions: Monsieur Miz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad