Post-Game Talk: Habs lose against Ducks.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I mean I'm not arguing that Kaiden couldn't eventually become a PP general and take over but he's not there yet IMO.
But Matheson is? :laugh: Perhaps earlier in the season he had too much on his plate but now there is absolutely no reason to play Matheson over him on PP1.
Lord love us. Let him run with it and explore his upside on offense. Let Eddy take most of the minutes we were giving him on the PK. Now is the time to develop his potential not two years down the road. Anything less is not acceptable in my books.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I dreamt last night that I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at my phone to see the score. And Habs won 5-1 with a Guhle hat trick.

Then I went to the Standings thread and the usual posters were absolutely livid. 🤣

Then I woke up for real and looked at the score and saw they lost 3-2. My dream was so vivid that I was genuinely confused when I saw the actual score this morning.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I dreamt last night that I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at my phone to see the score. And Habs won 5-1 with a Guhle hat trick.

Then I went to the Standings thread and the usual posters were absolutely livid. 🤣

Then I woke up for real and looked at the score and saw they lost 3-2. My dream was so vivid that I was genuinely confused when I saw the actual score this morning.
Man you are seeing the future in your dreams. Check the stock listings next dream. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Adam Michaels

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

This has also happened to me a couple times in my life lol..

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

I would say get more sleep, but maybe you had too much sleep. Or your trip really did a number on you...

• Haha
Reactions: Adam Michaels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad