Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 8-2

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Tank fetishizers never seem to consider that getting your face caved in at what you've spent your whole life doing has an effect. This can't go on for another year.

It wouldn’t be a big deal if the team had direction. It’s one thing to go threw the process of losing when you’re rebuilding/retooling, but getting demolished while you’re vets are floating around pouting is another story.

Reactions: amethyst

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
ytKyRjb.jpg

you should have one with upside down shot glasses with a horrible bottle of Jose Cuervo lol

WG

Sep 9, 2008
Advertising signage behind the Habs bench for "Two Men and a Truck Junk Removal." We should give them a call, though it might take four men and two trucks.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
It wouldn’t be a big deal if the team had direction. It’s one thing to go threw the process of losing when you’re rebuilding/retooling, but getting demolished while you’re vets are floating around pouting is another story.

I 100% get what you mean from an organizational perspective but I don't think any player - no matter their age - thinks that way. I don't think the individual thinks about direction after such a game. We were 8-25-8 or something. This is purely negative. I trust that this won't affect the long-term culture of the club (it's one game) but there's nothing positive to take out of this. This sucks for everybody involved.

Reactions: jaffy27

Mandalorian

Screw the tank, just WIN BABY!
Jan 3, 2022
In your head, rent free
Tank fetishizers never seem to consider that getting your face caved in at what you've spent your whole life doing has an effect. This can't go on for another year.
This team will suck next season, whether you cheer for them with your pom pom for loser points in a lost cause or want them to tank. "Tank fetishizers" are only cligning to the last exciting thing there is to cling about for this team, future high pick.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhysicX and Mr Mom

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
This team will suck next season, whether you cheer for them with your pom pom for loser points in a lost cause or want them to tank. "Tank fetishizers" are only cligning to the last exciting thing there is to cling about for this team, futur high pick.

I'm fine with the team sucking. Losing 8-2 is nothing to cheer for.

Reactions: iamtalbot

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I think you're right, but I doubt we have as hodge-podge a blueline as we do this year, not to mention a healthier lineup, a likely very high draft spot, returns for vets traded (we have several that have genuine value) and the young guys growing a year. |

I have a lot of optimism for next year. I don't think any new GM would let that D stay the same. We just lost so many key players, it's not like the team has no building blocks.

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
I hope Hughes started firing the telephone up after that disgrace.

Find Ducharme’s replacement (for next year) , add a tough guy or two and trade away as much of the dead wood as you can.

I don’t like losing, but as long as they’re trying I won’t complain. But nobody sticking up for anyone and this going through the motions from veterans is trickling down into the young players and needs to end immediately.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I hope Hughes started firing the telephone up after that disgrace.

Find Ducharme’s replacement (for next year) , add a tough guy or two and trade away as much of the dead wood as you can.

I don’t like losing, but as long as they’re trying I won’t complain. But nobody sticking up for anyone and this going through the motions from veterans is trickling down into the young players and needs to end immediately.

Its great to watch them go down like a pile of wussies. Coach doesn't even have the balls to put Anderson out there, because you know.. that would be rude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad