Post-Game Talk: Habs Lose 6-1 but play well. So... there's that.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
AC taking Semin to task. Demers saying Semin is playing like he's afraid of getting hurt.

Gaston calling him slow, did not get one shot on net and was not an asset to Galchenyuk. Gaston also shat on Eller, saying he was invisible.

Can you tell me who played well and who didn't please? Missed the game.

Condon ****'up that's obvious. But Chucky's line is the only one that's not in the -1 or -2

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Anyone know when the next Minion movie is coming out? My kids love those films.

That Coderre get-up got a lot of flak this week in the media. One pundit called him the 5th Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Can you tell me who played well and who didn't please? Missed the game.

Condon ****'up that's obvious. But Chucky's line is the only one that's not in the -1 or -2

On the 4th goal he did yes and maybe the 1st goal somewhat but I thought the 2nd and 3rd goals were just very good shots and not on Condon at all IMO. The Habs defense also weren't exactly great on the Avs goals tonight either so some blame needs to be directed at them as well.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
Humm it seems the Habs ran into a " Price type " games from the Avs goalie.
He played great. Humm someone just did it to the Habs this time.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Habs lose 6-1 and only 3 pages in the PGT an hour after the game ended. Not something one normally sees here.

Folks see the game for what it is. Shows the maturity of this board. I'm impressed.

I didn't catch the game due to work. I'll have to catch the replay when I get home.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
The second line is struggling ,maybe it's time to give one of our player from St-John a chance? Hudon, Carr, Ghetto, Thomas and Holloway are all doing very well in the AHL, I would call up one of them, and have him play with Eller and Chucky.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Folks see the game for what it is. Shows the maturity of this board. I'm impressed.

I didn't catch the game due to work. I'll have to catch the replay when I get home.

Yeah the effort was there from the Habs but just not the result. Not often in a 6-1 loss there isn't much to complain about.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The second line is struggling ,maybe it's time to give one of our player from St-John a chance? Hudon, Carr, Ghetto, Thomas and Holloway are all doing very well in the AHL, I would call up one of them, and have him play with Eller and Chucky.

I don't think that would even work with these 2 right now. Eller looks completely lost on the wing.

guapo23

Sep 30, 2005
Semin deserves a few games before calling someone up.

The biggest difference tonight was how completely lost we were in our own zone.
Missed assignments.
Not clearing rebounds.
Letting the Avs players have a few wacks at it.
Just a putrid effort defensively.

I guess the D lines will need a bit of time to adjust to their new partners

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Our 2 best players could have made the difference tonight but failed miserably.

Pacioretty had a semi open net at 0-0 but shoots it in Berra's pad.
Subban had the AWFUL giveaway on the PP which led to the 4th goal and killed any momentum we had (we had just scored and were on the PP).

Apr 28, 2010
I guess we need a bad game (not really) like tonight once in a while. It'll only make the team better.

We got Vancouver next. Time for revenge. 5-1 Habs. Patches and PK will be back.

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City
Just finished watching the game on replay.

We clearly dominated them in the first two periods. I still believed we would eventually tie it up until their 4th goal.

Terrible play by Subban and terrible goal on Condon. After that, there was no hope.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
We outshot them 40-24 and lost 6-1? The ****? :laugh:

Berra is a really underrated goalie.

Alot of those Colorado shots came in garbage time. I believe the shots were 32-11 at one point, while the habs were down 4-1

We caught Berra at a bad time, and the avs caught condon at a good time.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
GIlbert, Pacioretty and Condon, easily the worst Habs. They were dreadful. The rest were actually pretty darn good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad