Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 4-1, needs more line combos

bigtimehockeyfan999*

that was painful....but clearly had no legs tonight....back2back...travelled from Columbus, on the road, backup goalie....i'll forgive them.

Nynja*

Therrien's lines:
atom-action-blower.gif

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Just a tired group coming off late travel. Ottawa worked hard and were rewarded. Move onto Saturday with a days rest.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
So Pacioretty is the only person in this team that can score. Nice.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I don't get why they shuffled the lines after losing 2 in a row when they had a 9-1-sequence just before that. Totally bizarre and unnecessary.

Sekac needs to play more. Outside of Pacioretty, Sekac and Eller were the only others players that created some scoring opportunities. The latter pair get really short shifts. If there is a whistle blown 10, 15 or 20 seconds into their shift, they get hauled off the ice. Hard to get any flow that way.

DD will be centering Max Saturday or Tuesday's game.

PAP is out of shape. Very unprofessional. The guy is gassed after 20 seconds.

Emelin is the most disappointing player this year.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
JJD, Lacroix and Therrien all need to go at the end of the year

I can't pick who is most incompetent

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
MT needs to stop shuffling lines.
And DD and PAP need less ice time. Eller and Sekac needs more ice time. And Gilbert Emelin should not be a pairing

JBucephalus

Jan 8, 2013
Looking forward to our next game. I haven't followed you guys too closely this year but that Sekac kid looks like a keeper.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
<*insert furious & voracious rage rant about Therrien's ineptitude, Desharnais' usage, and Galchenyuk on Wee Man's wing*>

...I still don't feel better...:rant:

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I laugh every time I watch l'antichambre because these guys are idiots but then I realize that if Therrien wasn't the HC for the Habs, he'd be sitting on one of those couches and spewing the same b.s these losers have to say.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Also, I wanted to point out that the Habs have 0 breakout strategy. None. With the type of forwards and D the team has, that's unacceptable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad