Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 3-2 to Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Habs have been favored all year with more powerplay than everybody in the league
When series come ref are a little bit more tolerant
Its always been like that
About Ref calls ,you win some you lose some
Thats part of the game
The goal was reviewed in toronto its not ref fault
If the D covers zibenejad more closely its not even happening
The problem is the D its benn all series
Diaz gorges markov are too small

We got our powerplays because we skated hard and drew penalties as a result of it. Now, we're skating hard and getting interfered with...and no penalties called against the interferer.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Habs have been favored all year with more powerplay than everybody in the league
When series come ref are a little bit more tolerant
Its always been like that
About Ref calls ,you win some you lose some
Thats part of the game
The goal was reviewed in toronto its not ref fault
If the D covers zibenejad more closely its not even happening
The problem is the D its benn all series
Diaz gorges markov are too small

in every single goal scored by the Sens last game there was an odd decision made by ref/linesmen just a few seconds earlier...

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
We can blame the league, we can blame the refs, we came blame the world, the fact is; we had this victory in the pocket with 20 minutes to go.

As long as we have guys like Gorges, Diaz and Gionta playing major roles for this team, it will happen.

Not a fan of Therrien's coaching neither. Galchenyuk was by far our MVP last night and we started benching him after 2 periods. I mean... I HOPE it's not going to be the case next season. Because if he keeps it up, he'll be our best player, our MVP, and it won't be even close.

Galchenyuk had a nice goal, but not sure where you see him as our "MVP". He didn't do much else and struggled a few shifts with Ottwawa being in our end. Eller and Gionta were missing out there the last 5 minutes a lot moreso than Galchenyuk. It was bad enough Tinordi was in no man's land on the soccer goal.

Not sure what your definition of "major" role is or why those guys can't be solid regulars. I but be missing something and Ottawa only has superstars on their top 2 lines and top 4 on defense.:sarcasm:

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
When the ref whistled that karlsson icing call, I stood up and went nuts just as if we were scored a game 7 ot goal. And it tirns out I was right to do so. **** these refs I'm still sick to my stomach.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Bergevin is going to have to rebuild part of this team in a way that does not rely on officiating. simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad