Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Lightning

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
:habs VS :bolts

Practice today was focused on special teams but no word if line changes were implemented. Maybe one day we'll see a PP without black hole DD finally score against the home team.

HabsDieHard*

This is a big game for the habs.

Regulation win would give them a 4 point cushion with a game in hand on Tampa.

Their destiny would be in their own hands for the top spot in the division.

Plus Tampa has really had their number, and they need a good showing against them.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
@CanadiensMTL
Michel Therrien: “Price will get the start against Tampa, Flynn will take Mitchell's spot in the lineup." #gohabsgo

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
J-F Chaumont ‏@JFChaumontJDM

#Habs: Et Lars Eller jouera au centre face au Lightning. Jacob De La Rose se retrouvera à l'aile gauche.

Eller back at centre, DLR will play LW.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
Last game 1-0 for Lightning

Carey Price should score a goal to give the habs a chance to win
I sure MT will find a offensive solution.
He's a great coach

His plan right now is to have more than 5 shot on opponent goal in 3 period if the habs lose

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
If Eller is really back at center....it's a good news.
But let's wait until the puck drop with Therrien.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Eller deserves to be back at C. I've called him out when he's played poorly -- too often IMO -- but he's been terrific the last week.

We've still got Galchenyuk, Plekanec, Weise and Smith-Pelly underproducing. Some overdue points from these guys plus Parenteau could get our offence moving.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
:habs VS :bolts

Practice today was focused on special teams but no word if line changes were implemented. Maybe one day we'll see a PP without black hole DD finally score against the home team.

Expecting a line change other that shuffling Eller or Gallagher around is like expecting the sun to not rise tomorrow ...

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I'm glad Eller is back to centre but it really is hilarious how moronic Therrien is. Eller struggles on the wing to produce, although playing well defensively, for weeks. Then right after he finally breaks out a bit and gets some points, he moves him back to centre.

I just don't get it. Although, maybe if Galchenyuk scores some points he'll get moved back to centre?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I'm glad Eller is back to centre but it really is hilarious how moronic Therrien is. Eller struggles on the wing to produce, although playing well defensively, for weeks. Then right after he finally breaks out a bit and gets some points, he moves him back to centre.

I just don't get it. Although, maybe if Galchenyuk scores some points he'll get moved back to centre?

Eller with Pacioretty and Gallagher would be a great mix of everything on one line and why not try it for a game? Is Therrien afraid it might work?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Eller with Pacioretty and Gallagher would be a great mix of everything on one line and why not try it for a game? Is Therrien afraid it might work?

Probably doesn't even cross his mind tbh. He most likely just sees Desharnais and Pacioretty together all the time like Getzlaf and Perry.

crystal ball

Mar 30, 2007
Why do people still diss Plekanec? He's proven himself the guy most adaptable to all the stupid coaches the Habs have hired. He just does what he's told to do, but fans think he's surging and fading for no reason. It's all because the coach is telling him to be that way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad