Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Leafs Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Not sure what would be better. Chiarot dominating them tonight and convicning them to overpay for him, or trading him to the Panthers and watching him bully matthews and marner and knock them out in the first round again.

Easy for me. Send him to Florida ;)

Would be sweet if they could pull this one out.
Lots of other games to lose.

Reactions: Habs13

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Not sure what would be better. Chiarot dominating them tonight and convicning them to overpay for him, or trading him to the Panthers and watching him bully matthews and marner and knock them out in the first round again.
Knocking them out of the 1st round is the sweetest…..I want to see that fan base sob…..something like this

zlw_JA.gif

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Don't care whether on the tanking side or hoping we do good side. Never want to lose to the leafs. Go habs!
incorrect. Business (and that is what this is) does not have emotion. The right decision is the one that lands us Wright. Toronto lost to us plenty of times during their recent rebuild - nobody remembers those seasonal games, but they sure enjoy Matthews now.

STOP this insanity of ego bruising towards the Leafs. The players barely care about the "rivalry" anymore.

No more "wins for MSL" or happy CC got an OT goal.. I want to lose, and guarantee the best odds of winning the lottery. I am happy with a Reg Loss --- Id rather them practice against other teams from here on out.

Reactions: GordonGraham

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Leafs gonna look like the Harlem Globetrotters out there tonight, ya hate to see it

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
incorrect. Business (and that is what this is) does not have emotion. The right decision is the one that lands us Wright. Toronto lost to us plenty of times during their recent rebuild - nobody remembers those seasonal games, but they sure enjoy Matthews now.

STOP this insanity of ego bruising towards the Leafs. The players barely care about the "rivalry" anymore.

No more "wins for MSL" or happy CC got an OT goal.. I want to lose, and guarantee the best odds of winning the lottery. I am happy with a Reg Loss --- Id rather them practice against other teams from here on out.

Sorry, I was bred to hate the Leafs. I don't care if it's a pre-season, regular season or playoff game. I want our Habs to win. Living in an area where I'm surrounded by Leaf fans, makes it even more pleasing.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa

Id like to see the habs get the highest draft pick too. But 1 draft pick is not going to change the landscape of this team. They still need caufield,suzuki,poehling etc to have confidence going forward. Toronto, buffalo and edmonton havent gotten anywhere with their tanking scenarios.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Sorry, I was bred to hate the Leafs. I don't care if it's a pre-season, regular season or playoff game. I want our Habs to win. Living in an area where I'm surrounded by Leaf fans, makes it even more pleasing.
Same. Im at the point where a leaf loss is more pleasing then a habs win

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Jul 6, 2016

I will never understand why Ducharme did not try to put that line together again and keep it that way after their success in the Stanley Cup Finals.

Ideally, this is the forwards line up Habs should had have this year without Bergevin's and Ducharme's mistakes

Anderson-Suzuki-Caufield
Toffoli-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-KK- Lehkonen
Pezzetta- Evans-Poehling-Byron- Perry (?)

OUT: Armia and Tatar (enough money to pay Danault & KK
Never in a Habs jersey: Hoffman, Paquette, Perreault, Brooks

Reactions: CAUFIELD

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Normally this thread would be more than 2 games, but when no one gives a f***.

Also, still a month until the trade deadline is bullshit

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
this thread says it all about the season and the shambles Bergy left us in. People are done with the season

Reactions: covfefe

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
this thread says it all about the season and the shambles Bergy left us in. People are done with the season
They'll come back. Games have been fun to watch since St-Louis took over.
With 10K fans tonight. I'm definitely gonna be watching it.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
3 in a row.....really?
Is that even a possibility?

What a world we're living in....crazy!!

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Maybe Chiarot will ragdoll Matthews again, forcing Dubois to trade for him...Knies and a 1st :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad