Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Leafs Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
Let's get three wins in a row! Arizona was kind enough to win last night so the standings are fine, it'll send the Maple Leafs fans into a spiral, and a three game win streak will generate some amusement on our board to. Win-win-win type scenario.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Insiders; Leafs scouting the Habs game tonight to watch Chiarot play :sarcasm:
Habs let him take warm up then pull him from game and mention trade imminent, Dubas panics and offers up his 1st and 2nd round pick for Chiarot 50% retained. Five mins later he realizes that that leaves him with only a 7th round pick this year so he calls his chief amateur scout to set the draft to autodraft and give the guys the next 4 months off.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Not sure what would be better. Chiarot dominating them tonight and convicning them to overpay for him, or trading him to the Panthers and watching him bully matthews and marner and knock them out in the first round again.
I like option 2 better. Can the deal be structured as Chiarot and a conditional 5th round pick for whatever price Fla is paying. The condition on the pick is FLA gets it if Chiarot plays in the game that eliminates the Leafs

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I finally got around to watching that final episode of the Amazon series Leafs All For Nothing over the weekend. It was the only episode I was interested in watching and the 2nd half of that episode didn't disappoint and was very highly enjoyable.

I'm not expecting this meaningless regular season Habs/Leafs game to be anywhere near as enjoyable tonight though. :) Expecting the Habs to get run out of the building tonight but I hope they give the Leafs a somewhat difficult game.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

It's just the most important ones are not among those 11.

Yeah, no kidding.

We have:

Suzuki, Caufield, Gallagher, Anderson, Armia, Lehkonen, Evans, Byron, Chiarot & Petry.

That's 10. Romanov and Kulak were both with the team, but can't remember if either played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad