GDT: Habs-Leafs Pt:III

Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Guys, I think we should just stop being mad and just see these games as comedic entertainment, it will be better for our health. If they make a miraculous comeback and win the series, great, if not, there's a full clean up in the summer which might really be the best case scenario at this point
It’s not even comedy. It’s a tragedy to the sport.

Reactions: FLHabs

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Last years 24th ranked team was much better than this. At least Flyers had a great defense and goalie. Leafs have neither.

Reactions: Uber Coca

Scaryprice

Nov 21, 2011
This team showed no emotion during their losing streaks this year...I’m not surprised

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
My issue is that this garbage leadership group is rubbing off on the kids....

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Unfortunately, that really sums it up.

It's not that we've gotten unlucky. It's not even the lack of talent. The club has just laid down and died here. Sad to see. Very few people can really say they gave their all.

Carey Price has been outstanding and we've wasted it. Caufield... I love his game. Anderson showed up hard for one game. KK has had some good moments.

Anyone else?

neopreneur

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2004
Aylmer, Qc
I don't see Bergevin surviving this display from his team.
I can stomach a playoff loss, but this is an atrocious display of playoff hockey by the team he built. Damn.

Leafs are playing super solid, so credit to them in that regard. But I also think we're making them look a lot better than they are.

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
Too bad there aren’t fans so we cant chant fire Bergevin or boo these losers off the ice. On my 21 years as a Habs fan, this is the worst team I’ve seen since maybe the first ones I watched.

2000-01 (Witehall, Traverse, Darby, etc)

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Unfortunately, that really sums it up.

It's not that we've gotten unlucky. It's not even the lack of talent. The club has just laid down and died here. Sad to see. Very few people can really say they gave their all.

Carey Price has been outstanding and we've wasted it. Caufield... I love his game. Anderson showed up hard for one game. KK has had some good moments.

Anyone else?
Perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad