GDT: Habs-Leafs Pt:III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
1st + Drouin for Mete back. :sarcasm: At least Mete could skate and transition the puck...

Next step, sign Galcheyuk 6 x 6 in the offseason. :laugh:

Thats how pathetic this team is managed.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
We need to fire Bergevin yesterday and tear this shit down and start over. Letting a shitty former player as GM build a team that emulates how shitty and low talent he was in his playing days is a recipe for disaster that we’re living in now.
It would be a good time to tear it down and tank for a few years with prospects like Wright, Bedard, Michkov in the pipeline. Plus you won’t be able to drop as much in the draft anymore with the rule changes.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I went like 2 seasons without giving a f*** about hockey, it was glorious. Why did I get myself back into it haha. I fell for the trick of the young talent this team actually has, and forgot about how they have a habit of being complete morons.

I still remember to this day Bergevin telling Galchenyuk with a straight face that Therrien was a great coach for young players. Nothing but pain fellas, nothing but pain.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Guys, I think we should just stop being mad and just see these games as comedic entertainment, it will be better for our health. If they make a miraculous comeback and win the series, great, if not, there's a full clean up in the summer which might really be the best case scenario at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad