Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Isles Tomorrow Afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Please sit Ben

Yeah the Habs really shouldn't be risking this guy possibly getting seriously hurt right now. If he plays make him wear one of these. :)

medieval-knight-suit-of-armor-500x500.jpg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
And here I was thinking I hope they don't win 2 straight all season. :snide:

As long as the young guys keep looking good and improving and the team shows good effort the 2 points in the standings mean nothing at this point.
Yep, effort and progress from the young players

Reactions: sheed36

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
If Caufield score i'm ok with the W. The best scenario is a L, but if young players play well, i'm perfectly ok with that.

Reactions: Rapala

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
I'm watching, win or lose, to cheer on the new harder working team. This is what I wanted in a tanking season, pride and hard play. Just like I demand effort from the players for my 'fandom' I will happily cheer the team on in return for their effort. Please let this encouraging trend continue.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
6 - 0 Habs.

Chiarot and CC with hatties. Chiarot with a shortie, ES and PP goal. Shows his versatility. Records 20 blocked shots too. No injuries. Proves he's invincible. Should garner 3 first rounders and a top prospect by the end of the game.

Why do the Islanders suck after last year's playoff run?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

They can't score. They have the same amount of goals as the Habs (in 5 less games) which is the worst in the league. :laugh:
They have much better goaltending/defense thought.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
I thought the odds were pretty high that Chiarot would be traded before this game.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
6 - 0 Habs.

Chiarot and CC with hatties. Chiarot with a shortie, ES and PP goal. Shows his versatility. Records 20 blocked shots too. No injuries. Proves he's invincible. Should garner 3 first rounders and a top prospect by the end of the game.

Yup. All of Chiarot's goals are bardown clappers. 3 bardown clappers in one game from Chiarot sends @Stive Morgan spasming uncontrollably.
200.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I whipped up a quick GDT, since there were no takers. Someone please close this thread. Thanks.

Reactions: jaffy27 and Nedved
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad