GDT: Habs in Pittsburgh to get Steeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Domi and Drouin. Go far far far away.

Julien too. 3 worst defensive players on the team on one line. Go eat some chicken, thats what you are best at

Reactions: Pomee

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Habs: Yay we scored.

Penguins:

upload_2020-2-14_20-36-8.jpeg

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
He's a 2nd liner given the proper linemates imo, he's always been shafted and that never allowed him to excel.

I think he’s a third liner. Lacks ideal speed and has the playmaking ability of a potato.

Don’t take it the wrong way, I like him as a player, he’s an ox out there and has a nice shot. But playing him on the powerplay and higher than the 3rd line is one of the reasons this team sucks.

Reactions: Pomee

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
No Words.. just... no words

Just not nearly good enough

Bergevin has proven himself to be a less than mediocre general manager, the proof is right in front of our eyes and its what, year ...8? holy moly..

Claude aint too great either...

beh3moth

May 27, 2010

Bergevin has proven himself to be a less than mediocre general manager, the proof is right in front of our eyes and its what, year ...8? holy moly..

I have defended Julien but look around the league and you see someone like torts making his goalie look like an all star and has a winning team after having core players leave. Coaches are doing more with less but not the habs

Reactions: Redux91

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Does anybody have the actual number of late period goals we have given up this year? This speaks directly to coaching and no f***ing doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad