GDT: Habs in Pittsburgh to get Steeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
In case the GDT is late, maybe somebody cares to discuss the game tonight. Do we stand a chance? Do we care? Probably the same answer applies, just choose one.

Here's a funny newspaper clipping. Some well known names there.

EQq7fxPXsAAYajy

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
We need those 2 wins laffs lost yesterday

We've seen the team since a healthy Drouin returned, albeit he's obviously not all there yet, for only 3 games. It hasn't looked good. But it is only a small sample size. I still want to see if the lines can gel.

We need that Domi-Drouin line to do something. In spite of being bad overall, they've given Lehkonen a ton of chances. He's shanked them all. I would try Evans in his spot asap.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
giphy.gif

So in Pit tonight and at home against Dallas tomorrow. Lindgren tonight or tomorrow night? Or are they going to play Price back-to-back again?

If Montreal still wants/hopes to make the playoffs (and they do) - they should 100% play Price tonight. If we win, and he plays well, and feels fine going into tomorrow - you play him tomorrow night too.

We're so far back, we can't afford to lose any more games.

I know the sense on HF is that we've been out of the playoff race for 2 months now and that's fine. But the Habs clearly don't agree - and if they do anything other than play Price both nights, they're morons.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
If we play great and lose, I'm ok with that.

I want Suzuki and Kovalchuk to both get 3 pts and we loose in regulation (4-3). What will it take for Suzuki to win the Rookie of the year? 60+ pts?

- 24 pts required in his last 23 games.
- He's got 9 pts in his last 9 games
- He's got 21 pts in his last 25 games.
- He's got 30 pts in his last 42 games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixxer and jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad