Confirmed with Link: Habs Hire Adam Douglas As Director of Sports Science and Performance

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Seriously?
I mean... we're talking about a guy who is about as likely to speak to the press as I am.
sadly yes and they chose to ignore the fact the previous guy left on his own... sad

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
This is his twitter banner. Another #OLDBOYSCLUB hire, unbelievable.

1500x500

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
huh?
Why does that matter? Would you rather they say they fired his sorry ass?
No posters said that. Thé article was clear he left for a coaching gig . Yet they made it team don’t want french guys . Go read it , it’s nauseating .

TesseractPrice

Aug 1, 2019
I'm not familiar with this job. Let's say he is an amazing hire, what kind of impact can he have? Will it mostly be felt on younger players so it kinda improve our development department?

Nutrition is a massive deal and a field with an awful lot of misinformation. There are so much fad diets going around it's insane. Having a an actual professional to give advice to the players on what they should eat for maximum performance is absolutely paramount. This would help on energy level and consistency to the on-ice performances

He could create workout programs tailored to each players' needs so they can reach their potential, prevent injuries and maintain their current level as much as possible

I feel there are a lot of snake oil salesmen in hockey, he could help the players and management to avoid getting scammed

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Nutrition is a massive deal and a field with an awful lot of misinformation. There are so much fad diets going around it's insane. Having a an actual professional to give advice to the players on what they should eat for maximum performance is absolutely paramount. This would help on energy level and consistency to the on-ice performances

He could create workout programs tailored to each players' needs so they can reach their potential, prevent injuries and maintain their current level as much as possible

I feel there are a lot of snake oil salesmen in hockey, he could help the players and management to avoid getting scammed
The director of gains.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014

I don't think there was a problem with Allard to begin with. So having a new guy doing more or less the same job as the old one isn't going to change much in the end.

Reactions: TesseractPrice

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
yes yet some idiots on rds.ca complain he dont speak french....lol
You must say it as it is ; The way you put this comment seems to accuse RDS reporters/journalists .

In fact, it's only just coming from few fans in the comments/reactions . They could be from a 100 years old person or from 10 years old kid. Who the f*** cares about them and their comments ?

Reactions: Bacchus1

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
You must say it as it is ; The way you put this comment seems to accuse RDS reporters/journalists .

In fact, it's only just coming from few fans in the comments/reactions . They could be from a 100 years old person or from 10 years old kid. Who the f*** cares about them and their comments ?

No it is not accusing, but can be misunderstood.
I corrected it .

Reactions: ZUKI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad