Post-Game Talk: Habs grab another point. Lose 5-4 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Kinkaid was okay. Despite the terrible goal, he did make some really good saves. But 5 goals is still too many no matter what. Not convinced yet. Much tougher game for everyone. Folin doesn't deserve to see a NHL ice. Good jump by JD again tonight. Tatar looks awful. Same for Danault.

But....4 points out of 6 with the first 3 games away? Fine with me. And I am entertained.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Ugh. We’re sloppy, and things don’t look great for us. Toronto, Tampa, and buffalo are better teams, got to believe Boston is too. We’re closer to the panthers. Looking like a 10th place finish.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
I can’t wait to have a competent GM that hires a competent coach....all of which makes smart decisions.
Did you actually watch the game or just like complaining? Habs played awesome and the sabres got a few lucky calls to tilt the ice.

Reactions: Redux91

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
At least it’s a home game tomorrow. Tired of seeing games in all these half assed arenas. They seem so dull on screen.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
When a team with that kind of firepower starts the OT on a PP, it's not that difficult to predict the type of damage they can do.

Like I said in the GDT, it's a road point so not so bad, also considering that Price wasn't playing.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Kinkaid was okay. Despite the terrible goal, he did make some really good saves. But 5 goals is still too many no matter what. Not convinced yet. Much tougher game for everyone. Folin doesn't deserve to see a NHL ice. Good jump by JD again tonight. Tatar looks awful. Same for Danault.

But....4 points out of 6 with the first 3 games away? Fine with me. And I am entertained.
Road point with the backup is fine by me. Esp since we had a big PK in the last minute of regulation.

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
Put Kulak back on the 2nd pairing, and someone smack Tatar. He cost us our momentum in the 1st & 2nd with lazy penalties at the exact same time roughly.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Take the point and run

Domi, Gally, Tatar and Dunno all varying degrees of pathetic.

Julien needs to start rewarding players and not just follow seniority. More than a few dont deserve the pp time they are getting.

Biggest positive. The fight and battle of the third and fourth line.

Reactions: Andrei79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad