Post-Game Talk: Habs get first shutout of the season. Beat Oilers.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Edmonton wasn't in it and Koskinen is a nightmare but the Habs has played a very good game all around.
Price with the easy shutout is nice to see, great game for him to build on.

All 4 lines were working well, but it will still be nice to add a big and experience center to the mix.
Byron and Lehkonen helped the team.....and Bergevin.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
A27F8201-5BB8-4951-85C1-9A6CC36A789C.jpeg

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Edmonton wasn't in it and Koskinen is a nightmare but the Habs has played a very good game all around.
Price with the easy shutout is nice to see, great game for him to build on.

All 4 lines were working well, but it will still be nice to add a big and experience center to the mix.
Byron and Lehkonen helped the team.....and Bergevin.
Good post.....but Edmonton not into it is an excuse.....using that ideology after a Hab loss would never fly here and it should never fly for any of our opponents.

Edmonton lost the game.....so go lick your wounds and come back when you ready to battle.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
The more I look at Suzuki 18% faceoff win today and every second game, I think we should have both Staal and Evans in every lineups, whoever has a bad faceoff day play wing for the remaining of the game. Suzuki line is nulified offensively with bad numbers like that.
Evans has been very bad on faceoffs since Ducharme became the coach. Staal isn't horrible, but he isn't exactly great at faceoffs either.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
The more I look at Suzuki 18% faceoff win today and every second game, I think we should have both Staal and Evans in every lineups, whoever has a bad faceoff day play wing for the remaining of the game. Suzuki line is nulified offensively with bad numbers like that.
Unfortunately you're right
I'd hybrid suzuki on the wing for parts of games, absolutely

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
As soon as Anderson took that penalty I thought Price was going to let in another late-game goal.

As usually, I was wrong and he didn't, and capped off a beast night.

KK with an awesome game. Helps that Byron and Lehkonen played their best games all year.

Pleasantly surprised at our effort after a huge layoff. Every point we can bank before the slog really starts is gravy.

BergevinsOnlyFan

Jan 2, 2021
KK looks dangerous every shift. Kid is becoming a beast out there. Gonna be scary in a year or two where he is at. Barkov development curve.
I want to believe that so bad but as a habs fan you have to understand my fears of him ending up just a decent player, Barkov is as legit as they come

Reactions: angusyoung

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Suzuki absolutely nowhere to be seen again today. KK and Danault have been much better in the past stretch.

what f***ing game where you watching, Suzuki had a good game, good jump from him. That pass to Drouin was sick. KK and Danault have been better but yet Suzuki still has 3 pts in the previous 4 games before tonight. On pace for 53 pts before tonight.

Drouin was the only Hab that sucked and was invisible tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00