Habs get crushed in the shark tank.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Had planned a nice night at home to watch the game. Settled in with some wings and a beer. Then came the Budaj suckage and the Sharks first goal, which changed the night completely. The T.V was almost instantaneously shut off, wings wrapped in tinfoil, and beer chugged. Started the truck and went right to the bar where I proceeded to drink my rage away with a couple other unfortunate hab fans.

****ing habs.

Mats NAslund

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
My prediction of this trip almost came true.....I called ZERO points for the simple fact Montreal can't play 4 games in 6 nights vs western conf. teams without Price. Team still gets pinned deep in their zone for minutes at a time. Without a top tier goalie to bail them out they stood little chance. If not for Torkarski Montreal would have lost the Anaheim game as well, IN REGULATION!

Budaj showed us that he is a decent number two if he plays once every out of 6 to 7 games and no more than that.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
here's what i wrote in the gdt prior to the game

this is the last game i'll be able to watch before going back to watching games at 7 in the morning. will be well hammered for it

hoping for a win, or an entertaining loss.

at least of them came true :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad