Habs finally win a opener 4-3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
It's become obvious that most Habs fans weren't happy with the Gilbert signing and there's nothing he can do to change that point of view. It's already engrained.

Thats really too bad. He was better then most of our Dmen last night. broke up a two on one as well and always made a decent first pass. The only time he made a bad play was when he tried clearing the puck out from the left of price and hit the T.O player right in the chest before he jumped him.

I say we give him time. He is quicker and a better puck moving D man then Gorges. at half the price.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
TSN is still talking about the offside goal last night...notice how Leafs fans aren't...;)
We still won the game, but a coach's challenge might be a good thing?

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
It's become obvious that most Habs fans weren't happy with the Gilbert signing and there's nothing he can do to change that point of view. It's already engrained.

Exactly. There are a lot of Gorges fans in here who are really upset that their captain Kelowna is gone.

Perhaps Gilbert is going to end up sucking. My mind is open to either possibilities. But yesterday he was good and effective. And anyone saying otherwise was watching the game wanting to see something else and they saw exactly what they wanted to see.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Exactly. There are a lot of Gorges fans in here who are really upset that their captain Kelowna is gone.

Perhaps Gilbert is going to end up sucking. My mind is open to either possibilities. But yesterday he was good and effective. And anyone saying otherwise was watching the game wanting to see something else and they saw exactly what they wanted to see.

Yeah,
I dunno about those so called Gorges Fans and the being upset part.
They were kinda quiet when his name kept surfacing as the most likely to go.
We came to like and admire Josh for the things he did well but never ignored the fact that he sucked offensively.

No reason Gilbert can't get there too using a more complete toolbox!

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
I was excited for Gorges when I heard he was named Assistant for the Sabres. But yeah, it was time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad