Post-Game Talk: Habs dominated by Wings -- Lose Home Opener 4-2

Nick Slafkofield

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone who thinks that this D has any potential is not playing with a full deck (Clode, Bergy can you both hear me?). The only guy who is worth keeping is Petry (and not for his defensive prowess). The rest are all garbage including Weber. There I said it, Weber, Chiarot, Mete, Kulak, Folin and Reilly are all completely useless. They look like cartoon characters out there, just running around without any idea of positioning or coverage assignments. What a ****ing joke.
Give kulak a chance man he has not played for 2 games

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
How were they dominated? They lost in regulation by a goal + an empty netter?

The way a lot of posters in the GDT were talking, you'd think the Habs lost by 10.

Stupid game was blacked out for me, so I’m just going with what I hear, but on the post game show they are saying Bernier wasn’t tested much at all. Firing pucks doesn’t do anything if they aren’t dangerous.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
How were they dominated? They lost in regulation by a goal + an empty netter?

The way a lot of posters in the GDT were talking, you'd think the Habs lost by 10.

Carey Price bailed them out big time he made at least 5 elite saves (on prime scoring opportunities). We got outplayed in nearly every aspect this game , hopefully they can learn from their mistakes if not we are drafting 4-10th. Which imo isn't a bad thing, we obviously need the talent.

Last edited:

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
So, we can’t beat contenders, barely beat the 2020 Cup Champs, but can’t beat two rebuilders after.

It’s all good though. It’s still preseason.
Lol at the Laffs winning a cup. I bet even Ottawa will win a couple of cups before them.

Reactions: Habano

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
AC's opening comment: Nick Suzuki is not ready for the NHL. He should be sent to Laval.

Reactions: OldCraig71

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
No need to get mad. The team is performing as expected i.e bad.

We are going to draft ourselves a homegrown talent this summer...

tumblr_m6j7gteTed1ryj1wuo1_400.gif

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Seemed to be a lot of crazy bounces tonight. Looks like it might be a tough year in Montreal. We're in a really tough division.

Team D is rough. No real improvement upfront if anything we lost depth with Shaw getting traded.

St. Louis & TB are next.

Oh boy ...

Reactions: FLHabs

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Were people tuned into the TSN broadcast? Dave Poulin telling us what a great coach Clod is and how he has adjusted to the New NHL and changed his demeanor so much over the years. Biggest load of heard in a long time.
They never criticize each other

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
4 games in

The lines are a mess.

Defense is a mess

PK is a mess

Bleeding goals.

A dinosaur behind the bench who hasnt made the playoffs in a few yrs

Frustrating loss

All good, dude. We continue to suck by Christmas, we do a fire sale later, tank and go for Lafreniere in Montreal. Wooooo

p.s. who came up with this idiotic idea to have the guys at L'Antichambre standing up? Them sitting down made them more tolerable than those fools at TVA

Reactions: dinodebino

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Wow there are so many holes to fix, not sure where to start.
Only Poehling in Laval could help
I don't even know if I would put Poehling through the torture of playing with this Fiasco of a defence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad