Post-Game Talk: Habs dominate Leafs, lose in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
A Finn scored. No, not that one. This one:

TbMzi0Z.gif

However, this other Finn had his first NHL point, an assist ...

k3Jbiqw.gif

And someone wasn't too happy about getting scratched ...

13Dt1n3.gif

This guy's karma came to bite us back ...

rNPGSUQ.gif

Best news of the night -- Groove's gastronomical creations are as popular as ever!!

SUksN3E.jpg

This souvenir for the first 100 HF posters to contribute to this PGT**:

WlSaylU.gif

Discuss!!!

**Prize only available in virtual form -- what else did you expect!!!

Last edited:

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
My take on the standout of this game:

Reilly: Reilly was so inpressive tonight. He could be an absolute steal for Montreal. He was fast, mobile, good stick, amazing vision. If he keep it up that way he could be a solid top 4 for us.

Mete: I think he’s got top pairing potential. Solid the whole night. Great speed and vision.

Petry, Juulsen, Benn played a good game too. Ouellet was ok.

Kotkaniemi: He seemed overwhelmed by the NHL speed at the start of the game but seemed to get better as the game went on. He needs more grip on his passes (too weak imo) and need to work on his decision making and definitely need to work on his faceoff.

Domi: What a game. His hockey IQ and vision is far greater than Galchenyuk. Solid, solid game.

Gallagher: Absolute beast. This guy is a keeper. Anyone who wants to trade him is out of their god damn mind.

Armia, Tatar, Danault, Lehkonen and Byron played very well. A lot of energy, good positioning, smart plays and hard work.

Peca played a decent game. Nothing fancy.

Hudon was invisible tonight.

Drouin was probably our worst forward tonight. Not engaged, killed too many plays. He needs to be better... A LOT better.

Shaw was decent. I know he scored on the PP but please.. Don’t let him play any more PP minutes please. He killed way too many plays and can’t see the ice good enough to make plays.

Carey Price played like Carey Price tonight. It’s goof to see him back.

As a team: I didn’t think Montreal could fight for a playoff spot this year and I thought the pre-season was not an indication of what we’ll see this year but I guess I was wrong. If we play like that this year, we’ll be in the mix for sure.

P.S: I can’t wait to see this team with Weber’s back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad