Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat Roy and the Isles

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
I get it man, you just can't be making plays like that, like ever. But he's still one of ours.

I have a hard time believing the disgust at the play (even while warranted) would be at this level if it were any other hab.

Let's say Dach, or Slaf made this same stupid play, I promise you, most wouldn't be screaming for their heads or punishment with the same intensity.
Also Gally has never been a dirty player and has never been suspended before in 12 seasons in the NHL. The game of hockey is fast and sometimes players have bad impulses or make bad split second decisions. Shit happens sometimes and it can be unfortunate.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Gally is renowned as the most cheapskate Hab player in all the player interviews....
He is gonna be PISSED about the money he loses form this suspension lol.

Reactions: Runner77

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
He deserves the hate. I don’t give a shit what he did in 2017. It’s 2024, he’s an awful player and now he’s a selfish one.
That's the whole point you've made a bunch of stupid mistakes and now he needs to pay the price we as fans can't be hide behind his idiot attitude

Xhekaj was benched for the rest of the game after his second penalty and was replaced by Struble:

Funny you can bench Wi-Fi but other vets are doing stupid things and you can give them more ice time

Reactions: le_sean

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Jeeze, if Monahan continues on this torrent pace, he might be worth 2 first-round picks. To top it off, he has been doing it by playing mostly with fourth/third-liners.

Jul 6, 2016
Something really positive last night was the quality of the 4 goals scored by Habs. Good passes, great shots. The first one was a perfect textbook example of aa excellent PP goal.

Stay healthy is the 🗝️
So far, so good. But he is taking those therapy days pretty often recently.

Reactions: Habssince89

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
I think Evans game took a dive after that Scheifele hit.

There were a few other players than just price and Weber who I think were never quite the same coming out of that covid run.
It did then, he's getting back to that level lately it seems. Confidence is a big thing. Playing with good players helps. Last year must've been tough...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad