GDT: Habs @ Coyotes ¬ 3/7/15 7 p.m. EST ¬ TVA, City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
We're not going to grt passed the first round if we can't score goals. When was the last time we scored 5 or more goals in a game? Of even 4??

Have you been in a cryogenic state for the last 5 years. It's the Habs. It's how we win games. We don't score alot but we have Price. Win

Saintpatrick*

And the coach poses with his head in his hand....what is that strategic genius thinking....

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Are we seeing the same DD ? I want him off the first line for sure, but not off the team. The guy has heart and grit and an amazing passing vision, he'd have success wherever he goes, you guys act like he's Pacioretty closet lover!
Honestly, I think I hate on him too much. I think my disappointment in how Galchenyuk's centre career has developed (terribly) and how the team's offense is built (terribly) is enhanced when I see DD get so many favours from the coach.

I think we'd all like him to be a 2nd or 3rd line winger and far away from Pacioretty. It would really help the team but as a first line centre he's just SO overmatched that peoples' frustration boils over to targeting DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad