GDT: Habs @ Coyotes ¬ 3/7/15 7 p.m. EST ¬ TVA, City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toastman

Oct 12, 2011
We're not going to grt passed the first round if we can't score goals. When was the last time we scored 5 or more goals in a game? Of even 4??

Saintpatrick*

I think Galchenyuk's been worse than DD tonight.

But does anyone else agree with me? I'm not sure if it's just my hater shades or not.

No chemistry with Pleks he's wasting away on that 2nd line. He needs to play center.

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
I think Galchenyuk's been worse than DD tonight.

But does anyone else agree with me? I'm not sure if it's just my hater shades or not.

No, you're not the only one who noticed this. DD has made a 1-2 good feeds for Pacioretty but Galchenyuk hasn't generated anything today.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Chucky has been pretty average since moving back to wing. Really starting to question just how much of a one-sided idea it was to move him to wing. Seems like it was just Therrien saying you'll play on da fourth line center or you'll play wing. Gotta get DD goin.
Seriously. Therrien, at best, does nothing but keep the team spirit up - at worst, he's actively hurting our team.

Chuck has a hater? lirl mao
Apparently I'm one of the few guys who criticizes him when he has awful games... and he's had many awful games recently. So therefore, I'm a h8er.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
**** me, is Gilbert soft, coughs the puck up twice in 5 seconds......can't stand him.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
We're not going to grt passed the first round if we can't score goals. When was the last time we scored 5 or more goals in a game? Of even 4??

Before the Cali trip they scored 14 in 3 games. 5,5,4. I knew the offense would dry up after that.

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011
Get that line off and patches come on you had time to lob at center you had so much time.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
At this point I just lirl at anybody who is serious when using that as a defense for Therrien.
Not that I disagree, but how can you NOT give him credit for the stellar record we have had since he's come along?

I KNOW Therrien is a bad coach but it's mighty hard to argue against the record. What rhetoric do you employ?

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
Are we seeing the same DD ? I want him off the first line for sure, but not off the team. The guy has heart and grit and an amazing passing vision, he'd have success wherever he goes, you guys act like he's Pacioretty's closet lover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad