Post-Game Talk: Habs chased out of Calgary by Pospisil

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
I really thought Suzuki was dominant out there tonight.
He should have had 3 points minimum and easily 5 points if we could finish.
Suzuki was excellent.

Also, I must say I don't quite understand the legendary status Xekaj has attained on this board. He's a package of interesting tools, but nothing more at this point.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
My turn....

- Penis Missile was mean to us
- Matheson is a poopy head
- The rebuild is broken and I want a new one
- Tanks Alot

1710674522608.png

Am I doing it right?

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Suzuki was excellent.

Also, I must say I don't quite understand the legendary status Xekaj has attained on this board. He's a package of interesting tools, but nothing more at this point.
From an undrafted COSTCO employee to a top four NHL defenceman who possesses a 107 MPH slap shot and is now one of the most feared physical presences in the league: that is what ‘legends’ are made of.

Just think how much more unwatchable this team would be without Xhekaj out there.

He’s one of the most compelling stories in the league in recent years. And is quickly becoming the face of this storied franchise.

Last edited:

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Caufield good shot and goal scorer but gives up a lot of goals also. Sometimes I don't know if he is positive to team or negative. Combined with his size. The turnovers and out of position
In last night’s game against the Flames, the Canadiens generally dominated the play for large segments when we had our first line on the ice. A lot of that domination and puck control had to do with Caufield’s incredible level of skill and compete effort.

While Caufield (like Matheson) at times tries to do too much, I will gladly take those type of players over those of our players, who we all know, try too little.

Caufield would be a top six forward on any NHL team in the league and a top line player on many.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
I don't get it, everyone saying that no one stepped up to Knobsickle. Did nobody see Kadri get pissed at our lack of response and go after him with a crosscheck across the head? Hmmm, I wonder if he can get suspended for that. :sarcasm:

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Damn just when we think we have something in Primeau a player like Wolf upstages him BADLY.
I was disappointed primeau let that cross crease pass just slide by. Goalie is the 5th stick on the pk and he needs to be more aggressive with his stick. Hope his coach noticed. He will learn.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
I think a lot of it is just circumstance he scored a number of goals early this season.
He's in and out of the line-up plays 3rd pairing minutes or less while typically being used against lesser opposition.
He makes a lot of very bad plays that don't end up in our net. That is what I call living a charmed existence.
He would play every night if he was actually good.

Just my take.
Please mention the players name if the post you are responding to does not. No idea whom you’re talking about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad