Post-Game Talk: Habs chased out of Calgary by Pospisil

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Hurricanes came back & won in a shootout. It was 4-2 Toronto with less than 2 minutes left in game!
Oddly enough, I think the Leafs do better than they usually do in the playoffs. I feel like they've always had a ton of expectations for each series, but now they will be the underdog.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
So many are hammering Primeau and I don't see it as it being his fault. The Habs have 5 forwards, maybe 6 if you include Armia that are NHL caliber.

Yep, rebuild is still in its infancy. Hughes needs to add two wingers this summer and grab a C at the draft.

Goaltending isnt the issue.

Why no one responded for NS is beyond me. If there was a spot for Wifi to show up it was then.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Somehow he is proficient defensively though

The bottom 6 are 1976 Washington Capital expansion team level bad.
I think a lot of it is just circumstance he scored a number of goals early this season.
He's in and out of the line-up plays 3rd pairing minutes or less while typically being used against lesser opposition.
He makes a lot of very bad plays that don't end up in our net. That is what I call living a charmed existence.
He would play every night if he was actually good.

Just my take.

Reactions: Tyson

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Hurricanes came back & won in a shootout. It was 4-2 Toronto with less than 2 minutes left in game!

rick-ross.gif

:)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think a lot of it is just circumstance he scored a number of goals early this season.
He's in and out of the line-up plays 3rd pairing minutes or less while typically being used against lesser opposition.
He makes a lot of very bad plays that don't end up in our net. That is what I call living a charmed existence.
He would play every night if he was actually good.

Just my take.
Totally agree but the two who played the bottom pair tonight are no better currently. Kovasevic is a waiver pick up and has been a good soldier for this team but he is what he is...at best a #7 D

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
That is all well and nice but I can't wait until I don't have to rely on Toronto losing to feel good.
Unless it's against us of course.

I posted his tweet above and he is Calgary's bureau reporter for TSN
Good to know. Because I obviously didn't.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Argh. Watching Lekhy. What a bad trade that was. Maybe we can get him back when teams ready to compete again.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
So many are hammering Primeau and I don't see it as it being his fault. The Habs have 5 forwards, maybe 6 if you include Armia that are NHL caliber.

Probably same ones that were ready to annoint Primeau next year's starter over Monty after his SO... Fickleness is what it is

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad