Habs change to single logo design at center ice

Do you prefer the new single Habs logo at center ice or the old two-logo design?

• Total voters
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal

I wonder who came up with this brilliant idea, they can't even get this right. The red line totally bisects the logo and disfigures it.

If bizarro world would really exist, this management team would be its government. Everything they do is weird :huh: I really don't like seeing the logo cut in half like that. #respectthelogo

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Man you guys just love to hate lol

Look how the line meets perfectly with the red of the C and then the white of the H and the dot is the middle of the H. Quite impressive.

Reactions: gee and Acadien86

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Man you guys just love to hate lol

Look how the line meets perfectly with the red of the C and then the white of the H and the dot is the middle of the H. Quite impressive.
It cuts your logo in half, and in a bit of an awkward way. It's pretty bad. Anyways, like it or not...why even do that? Not a big deal regardless, just pointless.
Change for the sake of Change should definitely be the new motto of this organization.

As for the word play...Are they trolling their own fans? "Hey guys.....we made big big changes down the middle for this year...ready?? Ready?!?!?...We moved our logo! hhihihiihihi Got you!"
Is the one in charge here a teenage Leafs fan? The hell is wrong with this club..

Last edited:

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I really don't mind the big logo in the middle of the ice.

It's actually pretty common in the league to have a big logo.. cut in half by the red line.
tumblr_mvc6l2Ccso1qbh6tho1_500.gif

Ours actually blends well with the red line.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
That logo looks real strange with the red line. I can't even pinpoint the exact reason, but it looks off somehow. You just can't cut the logo like that.

But yeah, that's Habs management for you. Revamp the center ice logo and pretend everything is fine...

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
That logo looks real strange with the red line. I can't even pinpoint the exact reason, but it looks off somehow. You just can't cut the logo like that.

But yeah, that's Habs management for you. Revamp the center ice logo and pretend everything is fine...
I think it's because it hides the H in logo.

Thanks to whoever moved my post btw. I wasn't sure where to post this so I posted it in the MB thread.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
It's kinda cool, but the double logo looked a little better aesthetically. Looks a little awkward at the H. Not a big deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad