Recalled/Assigned: Habs Call up Nättinen, Beaulieu

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Living in Saint John I'm always excited to see Beaulieu in the lineup. Hopefully he keeps his play going tonight!

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Naatinen was thrown back out the door like garbage, thanks to our terrible management. I feel for the guy. Even Parros played more than him. Shouldn't have been called up to begin with.

Leblanc should've seen ice time by now.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Nättinen was the stupidest call up i seen....to even have him play in his first game like that,mickey mouse by Habs.

Bourque's in a slump,but he's better than 1.45 seconds.

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
No point in even calling anyone up, if they're not even going to give them a chance to stick around longer

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
It's probably a good thing.

Does anyone want Therrien influence on these players.

With any luck, MT will be fired before he further ruins Galchenyuk.

No youngster is really developing from this coaching staff.

Subban play has tailed off, Galchenyuk was struggling, Eller has regressed, and Gallagher has just been put with DD to do all the dirty work.

And have doubts that any of these guys would credit Therrien with their development in 5 years

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
It's probably a good thing.

Does anyone want Therrien influence on these players.

With any luck, MT will be fired before he further ruins Galchenyuk.

No youngster is really developing from this coaching staff.

Subban play has tailed off, Galchenyuk was struggling, Eller has regressed, and Gallagher has just been put with DD to do all the dirty work.

And have doubts that any of these guys would credit Therrien with their development in 5 years
What a stupid post. No **** a 19 year old is gonna struggle, he's 19!!! Eller is seeing tougher minutes hence the drop in production. Gallagher is part of our most succesfull line and Subban won the Norris last season and is top 10/5 league wide.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad