News Article: Habs Bring In Carbonneau, Damphousse, Brisebois & Nilan as Ambassadors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
the premise that the Habs are detached from their past, is absolutely ridiculous.

Not sure if this is just in response to those complaints, but I hope they just hold ceremonious roles

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Chris Nilan is an embarrassment to this franchise when he opens his mouth, the rest are solid choices.
Chris Nilan?

That's a terrible decision, guys a f***ing idiot. He should be an ambassador for the Senators where he spends all day at the Freedumb Convoy.

Nilan took a crap ton of punches in the face for us. He deserves respect for his courage and self-sacrifice.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Nilan is probably a situation where they are just finding a way to give him a job. So we don't end up with a "could have the Org done more for the ex player".

I am sure there are toilets to be cleaned......just don't hire a brainless hot head who openly supports far right racist dog whistlers as a freaking ambassador for the Montreal Canadiens.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Nilan took a crap ton of punches in the face for us. He deserves respect for his courage and self-sacrifice.
What was plan B? Heart Surgeon? LOL at the self-sacrifice and courage remarks, is he in the same class as a war hero now?

Well I enjoyed him occasionally on 690.

I couldn't handle him on 690 and his rants that would start with 'Listen' , but I get it if people like the man he is now.. all good. I loved Nilan as a player, Kordic... all the scrappers from my favorite era of hockey

Reactions: 26Mats

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
What was plan B? Heart Surgeon? LOL at the self-sacrifice and courage remarks, is he in the same class as a war hero now?

Fighting requires physical courage and self-sacrifice. End of story.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I am sure there are toilets to be cleaned......just don't hire a brainless hot head who openly supports far right racist dog whistlers as a freaking ambassador for the Montreal Canadiens.
Last I checked he’s being employed by a private business and not a government agency….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad