Post-Game Talk: Habs break losing skid. First win for interim coach.

philipsson

Jan 12, 2014
Less than 13:00 for KK, with the great Armia and Lehky.

He plays well with them: "We can't break that chemistry"
He looks lost and plays like shit: "He needs to earn it"

He can't win... :help:

At least we won...

Can't wait to see "those guys", after that kind of performance, bringing up the ONE TIME he fell on the ice by himself in order to justify he still sucks.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
They are looking much better especially on the PP.

Some improvements:

Actually passing the puck in offensive zone and creating cycling & movement instead of the constant pass to D who shoots - end offensive shift. It led to some lengthy shifts in Sens end in 3rd. That's the way to do it!

KK seems to have been given the reigns to the PP. He looked great at it. Faceoff wins & deft passing. PP, overall, looked great.

Excellent tonight: KK, Drouin, Edmundson & Romanov.

Good: Toffoli, Price, Lehkonen, Byron, Evans, Petry, Weber

OK: Danault, Chiarot, Armia, Suzuki, Gallagher (even if he did score)

Played: Tatar, Kulak, Perry

A much needed 2 points! :highclap:

Jets next 2 games.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I wonder if you switched KK and Danault at center....hmmmm
Therrien.gif

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
For those complaining about KK's TOI I will remind you that without many PP's, increasing KK TOI also means increasing Lehkonen and Armia TOI.

We are missing Anderson for sure.

That's the thing, why is he stuck with those 2? You don't submit lines at the beginning of the year and can't break them. You can increase KK's TOI by swapping him and Danult's wingers. Are those the best for KK? Idk, but they'd be better than Lekhonen and Armia.

Ironically that line is lacking some... finnish

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Finally! I'm just happy for them man, that losing streak was weighing them down too much. They were holding their sticks pretty tight as the end got close lol. I don't expect them to always play like that to protect the win, but they really needed this one so I'll give Ducharme a pass. They probably come out much looser against the Jets, hopefully they go on a run and gain some confidence.

I'd say decent to good game for everyone on the roster, KK, Drouin, and Romanov had great games though

philipsson

Jan 12, 2014
Lmao and he did fall down too, tripped himself up at the blue line on a pivot.

Exactly the one time i'm talking about ahahhaa, to be fair he tripped real hard. Didn't really matter it was end of the shift and he went to the bench afterwards.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

70Stang

Feb 21, 2008
Watched the game some observations. Evans is decent but offers nothing as a 4th line centre. It's time to double shift KK when he's on his game like tonight to give him more confidence. His best game of the year. Drouin also had a good game both sides of the ice. Habs need a legit 4th line centre, Evans is not your guy. To bad Phoeling wasn't the guy because he has way more to offer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad