Post-Game Talk: Habs break losing skid. First win for interim coach.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Ice of time Centers for tonight
KK 12:50
Dunno 18:36
Suzuki 18:32
Evans 10:59

Lol.

Danault (and Tatar) probably complained after the second Jets game that he didn't play enough at 5v5 and wanted more TOI as they both increased. At this point, they will have to be traded for KK to get anything.

If KK had better linemates and higher TOI, the Habs would have more than 2 PP goals and a EN tonight.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
zyJIDa2.gif

Haha my wife just walked by and said "Wow that's how you dance".

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Bergevin when we don't got on a 6 game losing streak since we barely beat the lowest ranked team in the league playing an AHL goalie:
giphy.gif

That was a quality team we beat 4-1 in their last 5 and beat Toronto twice and Calgary twice badely.

AHL goalie played a qulaity game.

How about we played a solid structured game and we have played three pretty solid games with an interim coach who has made some good changes.

I swear most of the people on this board need Prozac!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Please give KK good wingers. I mean look at him keeping plays alive in the offensive zone by himself. At least Lehkonen tries. Not sure what Armia does. Complete tunnel vision and so soft for someone that is 6’4.

Softest player in the league. Looks like DD out there.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Ice of time Centers for tonight
KK 12:50
Dunno 18:36
Suzuki 18:32
Evans 10:59

Lol.

Didn't really notice Suzuki much tonight. KK played very well and should've been rewarded with more ice time. Why is it so difficult for Habs coaches to recognize who's playing well and who isn't and give the player playing well more ice time and the player not going less?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Hall doesn’t make anyone better. Every team he’s on becomes a disaster. I’m not giving him a long term deal unless he takes a big discount.
Not longterm, but I think he could mesh well with us. Everyone sucks in Buffalo. Certainly can't do worse than Tatar and Armia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad