GDT: Habs-Bolts Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Lol jesus christ you guys really are a bunch of ingrates..
Its pitiful reading the carey bashing after the playoffs he just had to bring us here
I've been hard on him this regular season but this is a bit low considering what he just did for us this postseason still
Did you SEE that turnover by gus my god
Come on guys, its Tampa for crissakes
Price is shitting to bed and is getting outplayed by Vasilevski every game. Of course we wouldnt be here without him, but he hasnt been good enough these playoffs and you would have to be delusional to say otherwise.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Should Anderson as well? Danault? Gallagher?

You realize you're blaming guys who barely played lol

Gus and Merrill suck. But if you think they're the reason we're losing....

We started playing Gus every second shift because we sorely lack puck movement from the back end. He has been horrible. He turns the puck over and then has no idea how to play defense. Merrill is a filler, provides absolutely nothing. These are movable parts. There's Romanov and Kulak we could have put in instead, and ya, maybe they wouldn't have changed a thing but it would be different. At the very least, Romanov could have made a big difference if he found his stride and stepped up his game as the other kids have. We barely gave him an opportunity.
Gallagher...Anderson...we're stuck with them. We aren't putting Evans in for Gallagher or Anderson.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Its pitiful reading the carey bashing after the playoffs he just had to bring us here
I've been hard on him this regular season but this is a bit low considering what he just did for us this postseason still
Whatever else. He’s been garbage. Own it, accept it.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
thought we would’ve shaked it up being down 0-2. Romanov, Tatar, evans, anything...

then down 2-0 in this game, a timeout sure, but shake it up. Allan has the talent of a number 1. Try anything.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
"But Price suuuuuuuuuxxxxxx!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad