GDT: Habs-Bolts Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Let's see the Price defenders defend that garbage

Lol jesus christ you guys really are a bunch of ingrates..
Its pitiful reading the carey bashing after the playoffs he just had to bring us here
I've been hard on him this regular season but this is a bit low considering what he just did for us this postseason still
Did you SEE that turnover by gus my god
Come on guys, its Tampa for crissakes

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Wishing we missed the playoffs, and glad this covid nonsense is almost behind us.

Really depressed about the future of the Habs tbh
I think it’ll be hard to miss the POs with players like Suzuki and Caufield. Weber, Price and Petry should be productive for a couple of more years. They’ll be back. Don’t worry!

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
They are not themselves the reason we're losing. IN the end, their best players eat our best players alive. But the inabiity to use them 'cause they suck makes our D just done.
I mean who cares? We have zero offense from our D. This team is built like shit. And unfortunately, as fun as this run was, it cemented Bergevin for a 5 year extension... So the team will keep being offensively challenged.

OnceWasNot

Jul 28, 2009
I already knew there's no God, tonight I learned there are no hockey Gods either. The run is over and it ends in miserable disappointment, bring out the brooms.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
He's back to being the alabtross contract Carey of the regular season.
Series hasn’t been his fault, but he didn’t give us a chance tonight. There’s been weak goals since game 5 or 6 Vegas every night, but at least he made some crazy good saves. This series he just hasn’t been good.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Lol jesus christ you guys really are a bunch of ingrates..
Its pitiful reading the carey bashing after the playoffs he just had to bring us here
I've been hard on him this regular season but this is a bit low considering what he just did for us this postseason still
Did you SEE that turnover by gus my god
Come on guys, its Tampa for crissakes

Can't say that he sucked when he indeed sucked?

Reactions: BehindTheTimes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad