GDT: Habs-Bolts Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I knew it would be a tough series. I knew it would be hard to win.

But I wish we could've kept it close. The only guy I can think of who's shown up really is Suzuki and he was terrible in game one.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

LesCanadiens

Hardcore Curmudgeon
Feb 27, 2002
West Kelowna
Team looked better under Richardson

Yeah, that's it. The coach is to blame for his 10.5m goalie playing like a beer-leaguer. Turning point this playoff was when Price started the Roy winking imitation from believing his own press clippings. He's a huge punk for how he let this team down. They allowed so few top-shelf chances. All he needed to do was make routine saves. Just solid, not spectacular in this series and we'd be in this fight.

Reactions: Natey

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
At this point I don't see any reason why they shouldn't give the Dcore a shakeup with Romanov and Kulak drawing in.
There's absolutely no pressure anymore unless they win the next 2.
Romanov would get a little experience in the cup finals at least.

NineteenSixtyFive

Mar 7, 2016
That was all Toffoli not being able to hold onto the puck. He shouldn't be out there with an EN. Put Danault out.
He's really struggling. I wish coaches were better at recognizing that and not just keep doing the same thing. He had played like crap. Put almost anyone else out there.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Yeah, that's it. The coach is to blame for his 10.5m goalie playing like a beer-leaguer. Turning point this playoff was when Price started the Roy winking imitation from believing his own press clippings. He's a huge punk for how he let this team down. They allowed so few top-shelf chances. All he needed to do was make routine saves. Just solid, not spectacular in this series and we'd be in this fight.

Blah blah.

Likes of you come out of the woodwork when Price doesnt steal it from the best team in the league

You are predictable

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I knew it would be a tough series. I knew it would be hard to win.

But I wish we could've kept it close. The only guy I can think of who's shown up really is Suzuki and he was terrible in game one.

besides Edmundson big mistake, I thought he had a great playoff. He’s a number 4. But he has played like a 2-3 most nights.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
besides Edmundson big mistake, I thought he had a great playoff. He’s a number 4. But he has played like a 2-3 most nights.
He was a great pickup and give us stabililty that we needed.

He's not a number one though. We still badly need one on the left. And I think we need to replace Weber too.

Reactions: Nedved
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad