Pre-Game Talk: Habs - Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019

So pretty much a 2nd/3rd line, a 4th line and two AHL line.

Feeling hella confident for tonight.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

So pretty much a 2nd/3rd line, a 4th line and two AHL line.

Feeling hella confident for tonight.

I'm happy for Poehling, but that's about it. I'd probably do something like this line up.

Hoffman-Suzuki- Ylönen
Drouin-Poehling-Armia
Lehkonen -Perreault-Caufield
Pezzetta -Dauphin - Paquette

Now is the time to play the hell out of Ylonen. Before Gally comes back.

Reactions: Maelpj93

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
I still dont understand why so many people think keeping DD around is a good move.

"Ohhh he's gonna get us Wright!" No, we're gonna pick at like 3 or 5, reach for some jackass, have CC and Suzuki say "f*** this, I want to play on a real team that can play to my offensive prowess instead of wasting my career with grinder hockey," rinse and repeat for another 20 years

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
I still dont understand why so many people think keeping DD around is a good move.

"Ohhh he's gonna get us Wright!" No, we're gonna pick at like 3 or 5, reach for some jackass, have CC and Suzuki say "f*** this, I want to play on a real team that can play to my offensive prowess instead of wasting my career with grinder hockey," rinse and repeat for another 20 years
Breathe

Reactions: Bacchus1

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
This guy gets it!

Even if you think Ducharme is the worst coach in the world, why would you change it right now?

He's the perfect fit that will bring us to the promised land.

The Wright choice all the way.

Low chance of us getting Wright, but either way there seems to be some good options in the top 15 now, and players are moving up and down in draft rankings. I can see getting a very good player in the top 5.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Low chance of us getting Wright, but either way there seems to be some good options in the top 15 now, and players are moving up and down in draft rankings. I can see getting a very good player in the top 5.
it may be low but it's ahead of 14 other teams out of 16

Reactions: Runner77

Gjman2019

Dec 6, 2017
Always thought Lindgren was the better prospect over Primeau.....Not surprised he's winning games in St. Louis....

Never really studied the minor league numbers between the two but from watching them in the NHL i never understood the hype with Primeau.......Was never impressed with him....

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
it may be low but it's ahead of 14 other teams out of 16
Yeah, but 25% chance IF they finish last means that there is a 75% chance that they won’t get the 1st pick. So, although their chances would be better than all other lottery teams individually, their chances are not better than all other lottery teams collectively.

Reactions: Canadienna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad