Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Blues Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I would have put in Shaw on the fourth line and moved Peca to center on the 3rd line. KK looked a little lost out there his last game and with a heavy team like the Blues it wouldn't be a bad idea to give him one night off.

My lines would be.

Drouin ---Domi --Leky
Tatar --- Daneault --- Gallagher
Byron ---Peca --- Armia
Hudon--Pleky --- Shaw

You could make it a little bigger by adding Sherback, but the Blues would be a tough test for a kid playing his first game.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Habs don't usually matchup well against the bigger western teams so this could be a frustrating game for the Habs tonight on offense. I expect more than the usual normal of perimeter shots from the Habs tonight who will likely have problems getting shots from the high danger scoring areas.

Jake Allen really crapping the bed or Price playing out of his mind is the only way I see he Habs winning this game but the Habs have really surprised me so far this season so we'll see.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Looking forward to seeing Robert Thomas in action...

I've heard so much about him the past year

he's a legit prospect but in watching a few games to see Bitten, he didn't impress me that much. If we traded Pac to the blues last year when the rumors were going, I wanted Kyrou more despite him being a winger and Thomas a center. Kyrou just impressed me more in the few games I saw between the two. He killed it last year in the OHL even more then Suzuki did.

Reactions: 417

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
So i was checking instagram and xavier ouellet had a Beaulieu glove

Oh that might explain his average play

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Can someone please close this, we have a GDT up and running. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad