Pre-Game Talk: Habs begin 7 game road trip, first stop Vancouver - Tuesday 10 EST

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
My prediction for this trip - Habs will come back with one mighty point. An overtime loss against one of the Floridas.

Price will be named December MVP.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
huh... buddy called today and offered to take me to the flames-habs game (he is a season ticket holder...another misguided soul) in exchange for drinks. I did a quick calculation and concluded that I could't afford to drink that much to drown the humiliation.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
What do you mean a very tight leash here... like as in what we can say on HF habs? Sorry OC71 I dont get the statement.
He probably meant that soon Bergevin will focus on this board to ensure people say the right things about him and the team. The Habs PR machine has already got pretty much all of Mtl "mighty" (read scumbag) media in its pocket so not a big stretch to think that fans are next. There are plenty of sheep already (about 20K 41 times a years) that Habs brought in line... We're next. Personally I can't wait to become a better person.

Reactions: habsfan891

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tmld9eO.gif

Reactions: atrud66

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John

Tatar - Vejdemo - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Domi - Armia
Cousins - Suzuki - Weal
Poehling - Thompson - Barber
Kotkaniemi
Chiarot - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Reilly - Fleury
Mete - Folin
Price
Lindgren
It was a therapy day for Phillip Danault.
Jesperi Kotkaniemi and Victor Mete were both wearing blue "no contact" jerseys during the on-ice session.

I'm so over seeing Jordan Weal in the lineup.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
They win every game or we force Molson to drink his own beer!

Molson-Coors......

Make that a truck load of Coors Light. He's gonna turn green.

It's so sad the media is on Geoff's payroll, otherwise cap questions to Bergevin like the one yesterday would get SO much more heat on them. Make him shake in his designer shoes.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Bergevin is a sunk cost, Molson will try to minimize any future costs until that contract is history.

Until we get one nearly OK season at which point his extension gets announced cause you know other Gm's had 18 years so why not Marc.

Its only fair.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad