Pre-Game Talk: Habs begin 7 game road trip, first stop Vancouver - Tuesday 10 EST

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I forsee alot of L's coming the habs way

I would guess they get 3/8 points for this western road trip.

Reactions: mattyboy

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Paul Byron not on the trip, but KK and Mete are and could play soon.
We should be a lot more cautious with KK.

Remember when Danault came back too early from his concussion from the Chara slap shot?

We need KK badly now. The Finnish line were effective when he went down. But the long term is more important.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
This road trip should answer a lot of questions about so many players and make the appropriate moves following. Time for MB to put on his big boy purple pants and flex those pecs baby.

source.gif

Reactions: BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
This road trip should answer a lot of questions about so many players and make the appropriate moves following. Time for MB to put on his big boy purple pants and flex those pecs baby.

source.gif
According to his lack of action other than AHL call ups, pretty sure MB says all is good...no worries, we are in a re-set so he just needs more time for da team to round out.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
According to his lack of action other than AHL call ups, pretty sure MB says all is good...no worries, we are in a re-set so he just needs more time for da team to round out.

Well that's just frikkin spiffy isn't it, while Molson counts his profits and build more condos.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
The annual disastrous road trip hopefully we will be far enough back when we return home MB realizes what every half intelligent hockey fan does and starts selling vets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slashers98

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Then annual disastrous road trip hopefully we will be far enough back when we return home MB realizes what every half intelligent hockey fan does and starts selling vets.
In his previous 7 years, he has pretty much never done this......that would mean he has to pick a direction and formulate a plan.

The year he traded Weise and Fleschman to the Hawks for Danno was about the only time he did this. This clown is more apt to try and make da playoff.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
In his previous 7 years, he has pretty much never done this......that would mean he has to pick a direction and formulate a plan.

The year he traded Weise and Fleschman to the Hawks for Danno was about the only time he did this. This clown is more apt to try and make da playoff.
I'd love to see the rage if we went 0 and 7 and he made a trade geared to making the playoffs he might have to hire a bodyguard :laugh:

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Sold out arena with a few Go Habs Go :nod:

....and the Olé song if we happen to catch a 1 goal lead. Hey, it's happened at least once this season. :(

You don't Olé for a 1 goal lead at the end of the 2nd, you do that with 3 min left in the third and a 4-5 goal lead. It's like we don't "remember". JFC.

Reactions: the

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
It's going to be a challenge to stay up for the Vancouver game. Then again, they might help me get to sleep after one period. :laugh:

Make or break, I hope they realize it. Start by winning the easier one. (Yeah, where have we heard that before.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad