Post-Game Talk: Habs beat Vegas to clinch their spot in the finals!

HostileCapSpace

Jul 1, 2019
Montreal
Get ready to dislike these things...

E4xPSF_XMAYHWu1

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
"The Canadiens, meanwhile, got a boost from their young forwards. There have been 19 goals scored in this postseason by players age 21 and under; 14 of them have been scored by Canadiens. That includes rookie forward Cole Caufield, who had four goals in the Vegas series." from ESPN

God thats a crazy stat lol

Those 3 were also involved (had a goal or an assist) in 11 of the 15 goals the Habs scored against Vegas.

The only 4 they weren’t were Armia’s goal in game 2, Anderson’s goal on Fleury’s giveaway in game 3, Weber’s goal in game 6 (where KK provided the screen but didn’t get a point), and Lehkonen’s OT-series clincher.

They have definitely done their part to contribute to the Habs’ success this playoffs.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
So because I’m bored and actually don’t know, anyone think Pietrangelo or the Knights will be sent a bill?

I don't know who owns that camera, but theoretically they would send a bill to the Vegas organization.

Chris nilan broke a few exit signs in his career, including in Hartford. The whalers sent a bill to the habs, but the Habs org covered the costs everytime for knuckles.

Reactions: sandviper

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I don't know who owns that camera, but theoretically they would send a bill to the Vegas organization.

Chris nilan broke a few exit signs in his career, including in Hartford. The whalers sent a bill to the habs, but the Habs org covered the costs everytime for knuckles.

Yeah, I get no way Pietrangelo sees an invoice. Thanks for answering my useless trivia question of the day :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad