Post-Game Talk: Habs beat the Flames in a shootout! Slaf BEASTIN'

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don’t know if this was posted but once again, Suzuki’s enormous class being evidenced in spades.

Reactions: jaffy27

Aces on the road

Oct 27, 2020
I think that's definitely it. When reporters asked Marty last night why Armia was on the powerplay his answer was so cagey, "he has qualities that make him good for the powerplay" Really? Like what? Then he says he has him on the penalty kill too because his skillset allows him to make key contributions to the team. He's BS'ing so there's clearly another agenda.
Is powerplay 1 player vs goalie? Can you explain?

Canad13ns

Nov 6, 2018
Is powerplay 1 player vs goalie? Can you explain?
Maybe you see something there that I am not? Maybe Marty just couldn’t articulate that ineffable quality Armia brings to the power play. But he has 2 assists in 17 games (0 goals) this season. In his career he has had 7 goals lifetime on the power play. When you’re not a threat to score on the PP, the PK can defend more effectively bc they can just worry about the other players, so instead of a 5v4 you have a 4v4. I’m not saying Armia is the reason our power play is terrible, I am just saying I don’t think he adds anything that makes us more likely to score, and I think Marty is bs’ing. I don’t know if that answers your question.

Last edited:

Aces on the road

Oct 27, 2020
Maybe you see something there that I am not? Maybe Marty just couldn’t articulate that ineffable quality Armia brings to the power play. But he has 2 assists in 17 games (0 goals) this season. In his career he has had 7 goals lifetime on the power play. When you’re not a threat to score on the PP, the PK can defend more effectively bc they can just worry about the other players, so instead of a 5v4 you have a 4v4. I’m not saying Armia is the reason our power play is terrible, I am just saying I don’t think he adds anything that makes us more likely to score, and I think Marty is bs’ing. I don’t know if that answers your question.
Armia has not so much pp minutes in his career. Habs powerplay is terribe I do not mind trying something.
Habs won game so I am ok. He did some very good plays, also in pp.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
From the highlight package,looked like I missed a ripper of a game. Guess I bailed one game too early,or is it one game too late?.lol.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad