Post-Game Talk: Habs beat Stamkos Bay 4-1 (series 2-0)

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No. He dealt with the situation perfectly; kept Subban focused on the RIGHT part of the game.

Subban had been heavily frustrated on the play before, and was lashing out. He could have made a silly mistake if he went back on the ice in that mindset. Subban has to be the annoyer, not the annoyee

i think Markov did all the settling from what i saw.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
That whole JJ and Subban thing wtv it was pk was handled perfectly after it happened, good for Markov and Bouillon for calming Subban down without making a scene, they even had Markov having a long chat with him, something I don't think I've ever seen Markov do.

Good job on JJ for not having an ego, and letting it go, he seems like an easy going coach anyways. And also Therrien not getting involved.

PricePkPatch*

In the end, Subban kept his focus and had an overall superbe game.

So I'll say --> all well that ends well

PricePkPatch*

Apparently, Palat might be back for Game 3. Skating this morning, and it's a game-time decision.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Roy Cummings ‏@RCummingsTBO
Guess I need to clarify that Palat and Bishop were skating on their own, not with the team.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
25th Stanley cup parade route: Ste Catherine - St Laurent - Rene Levesque - Guy

For now it's only happening in your basement.

I hate how bipolar Habs fans can be -- one loss and the whole team needs to be rebuilt. A couple of wins against a team deprived of their starting goalie and all hell breaks loose about parades.

PricePkPatch*

We shouldn't see Bishop at all this series.
i hope Palat plays cause i don't think he'll make the final whistle.
he's clearly struggling big time.

It would be really bad for the Bolts to endanger either Bishop or Palat's long-term health just because they "have" to play them..

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
We shouldn't see Bishop at all this series.
i hope Palat plays cause i don't think he'll make the final whistle.
he's clearly struggling big time.

Bolts made a special jersey for him, in case he's back in the lineup tomorrow

dXdDraP.jpg

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Markov had poor games? I can't disagree more. Even if Markov does some mistakes (who doesn't), he's steady and always makes the right play. Great vision and great anticipation to breakup plays (that goes unnoticed). I think he is our #1 and Subban is close behind but there's nothing wrong to have 2 #1s.
Markov was pretty terrible in game 1. He really screwed up the coverage on the 4-4 goal and didn't really do much positively either.

Fire Everyone

Especially you
May 17, 2006
For now it's only happening in your basement.

I hate how bipolar Habs fans can be -- one loss and the whole team needs to be rebuilt. A couple of wins against a team deprived of their starting goalie and all hell breaks loose about parades.

Bishop's absence is the least of Tampa's problems. The Lighting has been flat out dominated in both games.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Credit where credit is due, Therrien adjusted the system and it's led to the dominating play, and the perfect game last night from the team. It's nice to see after last year's playoff heartbreak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad