Post-Game Talk: Habs beat Leafs 5-2

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Where's my morning hyperbole when I need it?

It's been 9 games...
With our next loss, I fully expect you to calm the crowds down when it comes down to who’s getting fired and who we should trade since you know....it’s only been a few games

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
With our next loss, I fully expect you to calm the crowds down when it comes down to who’s getting fired and who we should trade since you know....it’s only been a few games

The problem is, I never do that after a few games. I think you're confusing and mirroring your own capacity at flip flopping.

What was it... like 2 months ago you said you were done with Bergevin? Now you're back to defending him tooth n nail, over a 9 game sequence.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
The problem is, I never do that after a few games. I think you're confusing and mirroring your own capacity at flip flopping.

What was it... like 2 months ago you said you were done with Bergevin? Now you're back to defending him tooth n nail, over a 9 game sequence.
I’m defending a good trade.....Talk to me about last summers work and we are having a very different conversation

Because I dislike Millhouse, doesn’t mean I can’t like some of his posts, like have you ever liked any of mine???....probably not, and I don’t care but I can separate disliking something and liking that thing if it’s good.

Bergevin did a good trade with Armia, why would I all of a sudden dumb down the trade because I think, and I do, think he should be replaced??

I think Julien should be tired.....but if he coches a good game, guess what, I’m giving him kudos.

Reactions: Bouboumaster

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I’m defending a good trade.....Talk to me about last summers work and we are having a very different conversation

Because I dislike Millhouse, doesn’t mean I can’t like some of his posts, like have you ever liked any of mine???....probably not, and I don’t care but I can separate disliking something and liking that thing if it’s good.

Bergevin did a good trade with Armia, why would I all of a sudden dumb down the trade because I think, and I do, think he should be replaced??

I think Julien should be tired.....but if he coches a good game, guess what, I’m giving him kudos.

Don't act like you've done this only for this trade in the last few weeks.

You can fool some, but you won't fool everyone.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

I defended the Domi trade and Danault and Romanov trade, and the Suzuki/Tatar trade for the ghost......prosecute me.

I’ll defend the Petry trade too.......but i sure as hell won’t defend what Bergevin did this summer

angusyoung

start the party!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Kind of feel like I'm interrupting something here........but views and opinions can change over time,always a time to agree to disagree,but let's all cheer up! My bad, will put that in another thread. lol.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014

Why would it matter if someone says that Bergevin is a turdrrible GM?

2018 offseason was amazing but this year, and 2017's, was pure garbage.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Great game Saturday night vs the Leafs... don't go blow it now with a loss to frickin Zona!

This year it seems we beat the powerhouses or play them inch for inch and lose to the bottom feeders.

It's ridiculous! Let's get a win streak going boys!!

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Great game Saturday night vs the Leafs... don't go blow it now with a loss to frickin Zona!

This year it seems we beat the powerhouses or play them inch for inch and lose to the bottom feeders.

It's ridiculous! Let's get a win streak going boys!!
Those bottom feeders have a better record than us in fewer games.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I said last year that he's a keeper, especially on our team.

We got ourselves a 2-year window to see if he can be a late bloomer. Man, this guy has it all. Can he put it together?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad