GDT: Habs at Oilers - Feren-vidson Apocalypse Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
My goodness
That defense is atrocious
Sekera is a #3, Klefbom #4, Nurse is probably #4, Ference #7, Gryba #6/7, Davidson #8

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
You would think that they would have known this was happening since yesterday?

I'm wondering if there maybe is a trade happening, and either the other team wants to see Draisaitl in the NHL before it goes through, or we want to see if Draisaitl can replace whoever it is

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I'm wondering if there maybe is a trade happening, and either the other team wants to see Draisaitl in the NHL before it goes through, or we want to see if Draisaitl can replace whoever it is

Well if we're going to go full tin-foil... If they play Drai at centre, they must be trading Nuge. If they play him at wing, Hall. ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION!!

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Ference can be effective. He's not that slow a skater and he's got a decent shot. I've been critical of him in the past but I'll cheer for him any time he's playing

nhlisajoke

Nov 15, 2010
Edmonton
Jason Gregor ‏@JasonGregor · 6s7 seconds ago  Edmonton, Alberta
Carey Price is 1-6 in career vs. Oilers with 3.71 GAA and .857sv%. He is 0-3 in Edm with 4.33 GAA and .821sv%.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Wait, what?

so the D essentially is...

$5.5M Dud - Rookie
Soph Jinx - AHL
Has Been - Gryba

Talbot as we speak....
large.gif

The D is no great shakes even when healthy, but I don't even know how to describe what they are putting on the ice tonight.
Fayne hasn't been good this season which is being kind but how can Mclellan justify scratching him when they are already shorthanded as is?

And how the F does Purcell survive all this shuffling around? He's the worst player on the team including forwards, defense, goaltending and Bakersfield Condors, probably a bunch of Stockton Thunder too.

Jun 9, 2011
Canucks Virtanen (love that kid), had something like 7 hits when they played Montreal. I think we need to start off hitting.

Imagine, Hendricks, Eberle, Reinhart, Schultz in with Draisaitl and Nurse up. Can't wait until we have some of these contracts off the books.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
A Ference/Davidson pairing sounds epic. Hope we have the honour of seeing it.

Hope Drai can take the bull by the horns and make it very difficult to send him down again.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Reinhart is still out.

So Fayne's playing tonight. Stauffer said the pairings are:
Sekera-Nurse (donno which side for each)
Klefbom-Davidson
some mix of
Fayne/Ference/Gryba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad