GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2014
exactly, today i checked some stats and i get why our defense get praise so much, it is cause we are first in goal against per game, but the reality his we are 9th when its come to shot against per game, i mean how can theses statistic are so contradictory, the response is: PRICE

And perimeter shots

Youppi ki yay

Oct 3, 2011
NB
LA 6 - MTL 1

da%20plan.jpg

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
No one expects the Habs to win, so you know what that means. ;)

Yes when we expect the Habs to get run out of the building they usually step up and win. I'm hoping that is what happens tonight but I expect the Kings to pound the tired Habs for the 1st 2 periods and then take over in the 3rd.

I was expecting the Habs to lose all 3 of the California games and to struggle scoring and it's gone just like I expected. :(

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
Thought about doing a recap of every playoff team in our conference and their games in the famous California trip:

cfzWVON.jpg

Not much we can conclude with this, but it's still interesting to see our awful offense compared to the other team...

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
We have a great team with some serious star talent, we just need to use it properly.

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Desharnais - Plekanec - Weise
Prust - Eller - Smith-Pelly
Parenteau - De La Rose - Mitchell

Markov - Subban
Beauleau - Petry
Gilbert - Gonchar

Tokarski (Give Price a rest)
Price

That's it! It's not that hard Therrien!!

If we put these lines up (or something very similar), I can see us winning a close one with Ticker in nets.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
We have a great team with some serious star talent, we just need to use it properly.

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Desharnais - Plekanec - Weise
Prust - Eller - Smith-Pelly
Parenteau - De La Rose - Mitchell

Markov - Subban
Beauleau - Petry
Gilbert - Gonchar

Tokarski (Give Price a rest)
Price

That's it! It's not that hard Therrien!!

If we put these lines up (or something very similar), I can see us winning a close one with Ticker in nets.

JDLR on the fourth doesnt work.

The rest is good though.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Thought about doing a recap of every playoff team in our conference and their games in the famous California trip:

cfzWVON.jpg

Not much we can conclude with this, but it's still interesting to see our awful offense compared to the other team...

You have the losses mixed up for our team and we can't be 0-3 if we haven't played LA yet.

HabsDieHard*

You're all so pathetic, posting in the sekac thread and criticizing therrien is basically what you do all the time. I shouldn't say it but it's what I believe you're doing, so I'll take whatever repercussion coming from saying my piece of mind.

That sound like a racist thing to say.

Tell us more about how other people are so pathetic. :laugh:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Done using https://www.random.org/lists/

I just listed our 12 forwards, ignored positions. Seemed to work halfway decently.

Prust
Pacioretty
Galchenyuk

Eller
Gallagher
Flynn

DLR
Weise
PAP

Desharnais
Mitchell
DSP

I think I found a winner! Also, I think this might actually be what Therrien uses.

Brandon Prust - Lars Eller - Torrey Mitchell
David Desharnais - Jacob De La Rose - Devonte Smith-Pelly
Alex Galchenyuk - Tomas Plekanec - Brendan Gallagher
Max Pacioretty - Brian Flynn - Dale Weise

Honestly, how much worse could this be than what we've been seeing? 1 goal in 2 games. Can't be worse. I say we do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad