GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
10:30? That's 11:30pm here in Halifax. Gotta love west coast games.

Yep. Last year I was lucky, I was in Montreal during the west coast trip. This year I will have watched one period of hockey by the time the trip is over, and that was the first period vs SJ :laugh:

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
After Price, Subban and Pacioretty they have a bunch of 3rd liners. Price camouflages this team's flaws. They won't win one playoff round

Done using https://www.random.org/lists/

I just listed our 12 forwards, ignored positions. Seemed to work halfway decently.

Prust
Pacioretty
Galchenyuk

Eller
Gallagher
Flynn

DLR
Weise
PAP

Desharnais
Mitchell
DSP

Desharnais wouldn't be on the 4th.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Can't wait til this trip is over

carl199

Oct 11, 2013
After Price, Subban and Pacioretty they have a bunch of 3rd liners. Price camouflages this team's flaws. They won't win one playoff round

exactly, today i checked some stats and i get why our defense get praise so much, it is cause we are first in goal against per game, but the reality his we are 9th when its come to shot against per game, i mean how can theses statistic are so contradictory, the response is: PRICE

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Last night's GDT was legendary. I probably won't be around for tonight's - you boys better do me proud.

(and ya better not recycle jokes from last night, I want new material dammit)

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
judging by how we're playing...we're getting smoked and I'm not putting myself through that.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Have the Habs lost three in a row in regulation all season?

If not, I don't see them starting now. Expect a win tonight.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
If he plays Price tonight, he's dumber than I thought. And that's not an easy feat.

He should be riding Price until this team finds it's confidence again. Regardless of back to back. He should have started Tokarski last night in an arena he won last year. You don't start a struggling backup in LA unless you absolutely have to when your team is also currently struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad